Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: NightHunter
Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: NightHunter
and to think, I thought shooters was the only person who didn't like dogs on his property laugh

Big difference in Feral dogs and someone's pet with a collar.

Not starting this whole subject again... but where did the OP say these were positively ID'd as feral? I have managed several HIGH END properties that had groups of sub-division/neighborhood dogs that packed up and roamed and killed various types of animals from game animals to livestock. Domestic dogs have a whole different demeanor and pack type mentality than wild canines. They have a completely different social structure. Both feral and neighborhood dogs cause problems.

Collared pets are different, I agree but the owner has sole responsibility to keep their pet on their own property. The same one comes by enough, I take it home and ensure the owner understands that is last time I bring it home.

Plenty of shelters around...

I was referring to Fur's post, guess I should have made that more clearer. I guess thats why me and my family owns our little farm so I can keep my dogs loose and stay on our property.

My bad... We are the same way. Then again, we have heelers and they very rarely leave our side unless rounding up the herd.