Originally Posted By: Dkhargroves

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
Originally Posted By: MTeague
Corniglia Italy

Ill be danged. One of the Teague boys has game! Good job! I knew when you killed that good bankhead buck there was NO way you were as dumb as your brother..now you just went and proved it!

Do a european trip and travel to a few different countries. Your wife will love it!
We actually have done it many times.

This year are doing a trip starting in Copenhagen, Denmark, and heading south thru the Swiss and Italian alps, ending up in Venice. From there to Rome for 4 days, then Marseilles, France on the French Riviera and ending up in Madrid, Spain.

We fly into Copenhagen and leave from Madrid.

I also found us apartments in each city, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Venice, Rome, Narseilles and Madrid too. Very nice ones. We always rent apts and it can actually be cheaper or equal to a hotel, and we only go out for 1 meal a day, Instead we eat at our apt for breakfast and lunch and save alot on food costs too.

I hear ya big money~!

It is isnt it? I tell people the costs that get you are the airfare, then the eating out 3 meals a day.
Thats why when I go I stay for 3-4 weeks and see alot. and ALWAYS rent apartments or houses everywhere we stay.
I learned that when we used to go to Orlando. A house rental (the vacation villa deals with small private pools) was the only way to go. I saved a lot of money doing that.