Originally Posted By: Rock
Anyway th r store sold me the wrong turkey choke for my gun my gun was a winchester model 1300 they sold me a choke for A BROWNING I DIN,T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE BACK OF THE PACK SO WHEN I GOT HOME I TOOK THE OLD CHOKE OUT SCREWED THE NEW CHOKE IN IT TIGHTEN DOWN SO I SET UP A TARGET SHOT THE GUN CHOKE flew out so lt thought it was,nt tight I looked for it could not find it so I put the organic choke back in my gun put 3 1/2 numbe shot in gun pulled the trigger gun explode in my face I lost more than half my right hand I bleed ou had to have a blood transfusion and almost died so I'm just getting back to my normal self but bad thing is I used to have a little money to buy nice trail cams stands and such I was a foster parent for 15 years me and my wife adopted 5 beautiful kids now I'm on disability and can't afford that nice of things anymore so that's who I am I love to get on this forum please no one take offense to what I say I mean no harm sometimes sine my accident I feel like I'm mad at the world god bless all of you

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard