</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
6 foot T-post's for sale
by Rainbowstew. 07/01/24 12:55 PM
55” Samsung
by Jstocks. 07/01/24 12:09 PM
.350 legend AR and ammo for sale
by BamaRedneck94. 07/01/24 11:13 AM
257 WBY Mag, Leupold VX5 HD and Ammo for sale
by tpageal. 07/01/24 09:21 AM
2012 Kawasaki Teryx
by 202P&Y. 07/01/24 09:18 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Reveal 3.0 Ads
by James. 07/01/24 12:33 PM
OnX or HuntStand?
by Stoney. 07/01/24 11:18 AM
Late June Bush Hogging
by Overland. 07/01/24 10:09 AM
Dogs drug up a deer head
by Frankie. 06/30/24 01:27 PM
Ticks and Fawns
by Frankie. 06/30/24 03:28 AM
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Timber company and alabama power question
by mopar. 06/30/24 02:15 PM
Randolph, AL
by TwoRs. 06/25/24 11:47 AM
Florala, Alabama club openings
by Lead Poison. 06/18/24 11:09 AM
Ky rifle hunt for south AL or MS rut hunt
by todd w. 06/16/24 09:33 PM
University Lands
by clayk. 06/15/24 08:39 PM
Who's Online Now
137 registered members (NVM1031, Justice, apolloslade, dquick1, Backwards cowboy, sawdust, gastoka, Skullworks, MarksOutdoors, hunter84, odocoileus, Thread Killer, AU7MM08, Tree Dweller, donia, tnob, CeeHawk37, thayerp81, top cat, KnightRyder, eclipse829, clayk, CAL, Bandit635, SC53, mopar, UA Hunter, Bamarich2, dwaugh, 7PTSPREAD, desertdog, Pinelevel Hunter, skoor, kaferhaus, okfuski, ts1979flh, BhamFred, WDE, TwoRs, Stoney, Alb, AU1991, foldemup, SwampHunter, DEDTRKY, Quack Quack Bang, Ridge Life, blade, Wapiti55, Jmfire722, Shane99, RebFormanUDA, Birdman83, Jwoods32, Swamp Monkey, Buckwheat, BCLC, HBWALKER14, 270wsm, BurningBright, CCC, Ray_Coon, 1hunter, Canterberry, BigA47, Jtb51b, JA, BigEd, Frogeye, jchurch, Ridgehunter36, jaredhunts, chuck216, Okatuppa, bug54, XVIII, Remington270, Bcleck90, TurkeyJoe, JohnG, bfoote, BearBranch, mathews prostaff, RCHRR, Whiskey9, BPI, rrice0725, CrimsonWSM, knock him down, AU338MAG, Mansfield, Lil_Fella, Ryano, William, Multi-Tool, CKyleC, timberman56, dirtwrk, Red Fox, Floorman1, woodduck, goodman_hunter, HappyHunter, Huntn2feed5, LostinTX, BrandonClark, effinacotton, outdoorguy88, wareagle22, USeeMSpurs, Jstocks, Dean, RSF, Skillet, BuckRidge17, Jdkprp70, AUSKEETER, 7mmSTW, Sixpointholler, Bigem1958, Turkeyneck78, slippinlipjr, OutdoorsAL, AWT6, Chaser357, hallb, buzzard, jwalker77, 9 invisible), 419 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: Remington270] #1353233
05/19/15 09:23 AM
05/19/15 09:23 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: ikillbux
The heck with Obama, that's a different subject. Debate form, fellas, debate form....stay on topic. Who gives a rat's genitals if the police have nuclear weapons (exaggerated example)???? I, for one, have never seen a police who appeared "militarized". What are y'all talking about?

Why would I have any fear of police, regardless if militarized or not? It is their job to defeat lawlessness and thugery. If it takes special equipment for our military to do that abroad, what's the difference in police having here at home? A police in the midst of social unrest (Baltimore, for example) is in as much danger as soldiers.

The whole basis of the second amendment is that we have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from tyranny. Sure, we're outgunned by the military, if it came to that, but many people get nervous knowing that a less-trained, more fractured police population could have access to military grade stuff. RPGs, etc could allow a rogue sheriff, etc to apply martial law as he saw fit.
Unlikely, yes, but clearly possible.
As for me, I favor the de-militarization.

That's sensationalism. I would be as surprised to see a unicorn fly over my office as I would to see that happen. But even still, IF that rogue sheriff wanted to apply martial law, he wouldn't need military equipment. That's kind of similar to saying we need to ban guns so folks won't kill folks.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353253
05/19/15 10:04 AM
05/19/15 10:04 AM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
Originally Posted By: CNC
I have heard the dude called a n!##$% more than called President.

I'd hate this sonofabitch if he was purple with green neon stripes. He's a RADICAL MUSLIM who's only ambition is to DESTROY AMERICA.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1353261
05/19/15 10:26 AM
05/19/15 10:26 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Originally Posted By: bill
And you must not travel much. There is no one more racist than the North East populace.

That is a FACT and I've witnessed it first hand.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: ikillbux] #1353263
05/19/15 10:30 AM
05/19/15 10:30 AM
USA
R
Remington270 Online content
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Online Content
Freak of Nature
R
USA
The heck with Obama, that's a different subject. Debate form, fellas, debate form....stay on topic. Who gives a rat's genitals if the police have nuclear weapons (exaggerated example)???? I, for one, have never seen a police who appeared "militarized". What are y'all talking about?

Why would I have any fear of police, regardless if militarized or not? It is their job to defeat lawlessness and thugery. If it takes special equipment for our military to do that abroad, what's the difference in police having here at home? A police in the midst of social unrest (Baltimore, for example) is in as much danger as soldiers.

The whole basis of the second amendment is that we have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from tyranny. Sure, we're outgunned by the military, if it came to that, but many people get nervous knowing that a less-trained, more fractured police population could have access to military grade stuff. RPGs, etc could allow a rogue sheriff, etc to apply martial law as he saw fit.

That's sensationalism. I would be as surprised to see a unicorn fly over my office as I would to see that happen. But even still, IF that rogue sheriff wanted to apply martial law, he wouldn't need military equipment. That's kind of similar to saying we need to ban guns so folks won't kill folks.

Dude, the prevention of tyranny is the whole reason we have the second amendment. I'm not claiming to know where the tyranny will come from, but it will come. Hell it already is.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: Wiley Coyote] #1353266
05/19/15 10:34 AM
05/19/15 10:34 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote

I'd hate this sonofabitch if he was purple with green neon stripes. He's a RADICAL MUSLIM who's only ambition is to DESTROY AMERICA.

Yep. rolleyes... and he has some big secret plan too where hes going to stay in power for a third term and take over society with the military. Hes then going to turn into Hitler and fly off the roof of the White House on his magical unicorn. You guys are verging on straight-up tin foil hat crazy with this chit. crazy

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353269
05/19/15 10:40 AM
North Jackson
R
ridgestalker Offline
14 point
ridgestalker  Offline
14 point
R
North Jackson

Yep. rolleyes... and he has some big secret plan too where hes going to stay in power for a third term and take over society with the military. Hes then going to turn into Hitler and fly off the roof of the White House on his magical unicorn. You guys are verging on straight-up tin foil hat crazy with this chit. crazy

popcorn

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353271
Ozark , Alabama
B
BradB Offline
10 point
BradB  Offline
10 point
B
Ozark , Alabama
Heck he doesn't need another term I expect Hillary will finish up his work for him if the stoopids have their way.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: BradB] #1353274
05/19/15 10:48 AM
05/19/15 10:48 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
Yodi you better get ready for the wrath of Wiley!
popcorn

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353275
05/19/15 10:49 AM
05/19/15 10:49 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

You have no idea who Obama is or who his influences are, do you? I'm not talking rumor, I mean the people and ideas that Obama himself said influenced him and his policies. I don't think there is any limit to what he would do to usher in the communist utopia that he believes in. You want to talk about racism? Try reading his own words about white people in his books or listen to some of his speeches from 15 to 20 years ago. He may do nothing outside of the unconstitutional executive orders that he's already carried out but it won't be because he wants what's best for the average American.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: BradB] #1353276
05/19/15 10:52 AM
05/19/15 10:52 AM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: Remington270] #1353281
05/19/15 11:00 AM
05/19/15 11:00 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Dude, the prevention of tyranny is the whole reason we have the second amendment. I'm not claiming to know where the tyranny will come from, but it will come. Hell it already is.

Read the 3rd amendment that no one ever talks about and why our founding fathers thought to include it in the Constitution. Watch some youtube videos of Swat raids and then tell me some Police forces in this nation aren't completely out of control and that they need access to weapons of war only meant for military. Read how Hitler gained mass approval from the citizens and then tell me why it can't happen here. Every society in history has followed virtually the same path so why are we going to be so different than all the others when we are walking in the same footprints as other failed societies.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353291
05/19/15 11:28 AM
05/19/15 11:28 AM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature

If this was on paper I'd wipe my ass with it..Yoda iz u crazy slap

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1353303
05/19/15 11:44 AM
05/19/15 11:44 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
You have no idea who Obama is or who his influences are, do you? I'm not talking rumor, I mean the people and ideas that Obama himself said influenced him and his policies. I don't think there is any limit to what he would do to usher in the communist utopia that he believes in. You want to talk about racism? Try reading his own words about white people in his books or listen to some of his speeches from 15 to 20 years ago. He may do nothing outside of the unconstitutional executive orders that he's already carried out but it won't be because he wants what's best for the average American.

The stuff you guys carry on about and the things that are actually happening are just not even in the same ballpark with one another. Its day after day of Obozo is destroying America!.The sky is falling!!!.The world is coming to an end!.Its gotten to the point that its just a bunch of over the top drama..and its really hard to take any of it seriously coming from folks who move from one extreme conspiracy theory to the next. This newest conspiracy that he is taking away arms from the police so they won't have them when "the chit goes down"....is a prime example of the kind of crazy I'm talking about.

Last edited by CNC; 05/19/15 11:45 AM.

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353308
05/19/15 11:56 AM
05/19/15 11:56 AM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature

The stuff you guys carry on about and the things that are actually happening are just not even in the same ballpark with one another. Its day after day of Obozo is destroying America!.The sky is falling!!!.The world is coming to an end!.Its gotten to the point that its just a bunch of over the top drama..and its really hard to take any of it seriously coming from folks who move from one extreme conspiracy theory to the next. This newest conspiracy that he is taking away arms from the police so they won't have them when "the chit goes down"....is a prime example of the kind of crazy I'm talking about.
Well Duh! Everyday I wake up there's new shucks to ad to the list.

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353310
05/19/15 12:03 PM
05/19/15 12:03 PM
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
I really don't think it is an "extreme conspiracy" to say that obama has an agenda to destroy the US as we know it. Every thing he has done is working towards that. Get yer head out of yer ass.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353327
05/19/15 12:28 PM
05/19/15 12:28 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

You've got a stranglehold on reality and Obama wasn't heavily influenced by Frank Marshall Davis or Saul Alinsky even though he said he was. He isn't using Cloward Piven Strategy even though he studied it and it fits perfectly with how he has operated. You truly have zero clue who Obama is or who his influences are and you have your mind made up regardless of the evidence to the contrary. It's one thing to be a conspiracy theory kook but it's no worse than to turn a blind eye to harmful policies just because Obama represents the same party you support.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: BhamFred] #1353337
05/19/15 12:45 PM
05/19/15 12:45 PM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: BhamFred
I really don't think it is an "extreme conspiracy" to say that obama has an agenda to destroy the US as we know it. Every thing he has done is working towards that. Get yer head out of yer ass.

Society as a whole is what is changing and evolving Troy. The elected officials are just representatives of that change. Merle Haggard was singing about the same chit 50 years ago. The things that are happening in this country, like gay marriage for example, are happening because it is the will of the majority of the people. Just because it isnt the way you want to see things progress does not mean that the system is broken and our country is destroyed. It's just the chitty end of becoming the minority.

Come on Troy, sing along with me..And are we rollin down hill like a snowball headed for hell?.With no kind of chance for the flag or the liberty bell?.

Come on.everybody now!!!.....

I wish a Ford and a Chevy.would still last 10 years like they should..Is the best of the free life behind us now and are the good times really over for good? laugh

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353341
05/19/15 12:58 PM
05/19/15 12:58 PM
Montgomery / Luverne
crenshawco Offline
Booner
crenshawco  Offline
Booner
Montgomery / Luverne
You sure that's sun hemp you've been planting CNC? grin

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353346
05/19/15 01:09 PM
05/19/15 01:09 PM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Im going to back to my gardening threads now. You guys need to lay off the Limbaugh for awhile grin

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353359
05/19/15 01:42 PM
05/19/15 01:42 PM
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
get yer head out of yer ass.....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.