</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Loaded PSE Drive R LH Bow
by Smitty4Bama. 07/03/24 01:10 PM
Winchester Model 70
by snakeoil. 07/03/24 10:02 AM
Looking for a 4wheeler to trade for a NICE rifle
by Paxamus. 07/03/24 09:10 AM
WTB: BEATER pocket handgun
by ALMODUX. 07/03/24 07:11 AM
5.56 AR, mags and ammo
by BamaRedneck94. 07/03/24 05:50 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Reveal 3.0 Ads
by twaldrop4. 07/03/24 10:42 AM
Late June Bush Hogging
by trailertrash. 07/02/24 11:37 AM
OnX or HuntStand?
by Stoney. 07/01/24 11:18 AM
Dogs drug up a deer head
by Frankie. 06/30/24 01:27 PM
Ticks and Fawns
by Frankie. 06/30/24 03:28 AM
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Timber company and alabama power question
by mopar. 06/30/24 02:15 PM
Randolph, AL
by TwoRs. 06/25/24 11:47 AM
Florala, Alabama club openings
by Lead Poison. 06/18/24 11:09 AM
Ky rifle hunt for south AL or MS rut hunt
by todd w. 06/16/24 09:33 PM
University Lands
by clayk. 06/15/24 08:39 PM
Who's Online Now
110 registered members (ken1970, Paxamus, BhamFred, Wapiti55, bowkl, 000buck, brett.smith, sawdust, jprice, Floorman1, Treelimb, headshot, IMISSALDEER, !shiloh!, Hester, outdoorguy88, Whitebone, IDOT, doc bar, AU7MM08, Safetyman, jake5050, Skillet, green river 123, dave260rem!, Squadron77, Sixpointholler, Justice, seminole1, FreeStateHunter, twaldrop4, rrice0725, Bows4evr, JA, hunter84, BigA47, roll_tide_hunts, gman, Mike59, AU coonhunter, JHH, JohnnyLoco, Teacher One, CNC, stuball, Pwyse, Willyb, cch, CatfishJunkie, woodduck, BentBarrel, MAG, Abram, CeeHawk37, Todd1700, 25-20, k bush, BCLC, Rainbowstew, JustHunt, jhardy, G/H, trlrdrdave, mossyback, Quack Quack Bang, JCL, Turkeyneck78, snakebit, slippinlipjr, Ron A., RCHRR, low wall, hue, fillmore, NotsoBright, quailman, Redman3, Gobble4me757, Overland, dirtwrk, Goatkiller, kodiak06, chrismims, SharpSpur, Bowfish, murf205, BrandonClark, Bmyers142, Brian_C, 7PTSPREAD, Johnal3, jwalker77, Yellahammer, skoor, Ten37, fur_n_feathers, hippi, UARandy3, Tree Dweller, clayk, brianr, ALMODUX, 8 invisible), 646 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353361
05/19/15 01:45 PM
05/19/15 01:45 PM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
Skinny, can I ? PLEASE? wink

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353375
05/19/15 02:00 PM
05/19/15 02:00 PM
Semmes, AL
HippieKiller Offline
10 point
HippieKiller  Offline
10 point
Semmes, AL
There’s a lot of truth in this thread…
• Yes, it is a shame that some (allegedly intelligent) folks are very easily led to believe all sorts of nutty things at the prompting of Faux News … but, there are people on the other side easily swayed by opposite minded bull chitters. (Quit listening to Hannity or Maddow)
• Yes, some folks do not like the fact that Obama is black. It may not be “THE” reason they hate him, but it is “A” reason. (I also think his wife is ugly. Just an opinion.)
• Yes, Obama is taking strides to change this country. Whether or not you consider it “destroying” our country depends on what your view of the perfect America looks like. (I don’t like where it is heading one single bit... nor the way Bush did it.)
• Yes, there is entirely too much sensationalism in the media these days. (Let’s stick to facts, please.)
• Yes, CNC should share some of his garden “herbs” so that we can all be friends again.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: HippieKiller] #1353377
05/19/15 02:06 PM
05/19/15 02:06 PM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
Yoda ( CNC ) has gone to the dark side.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: leroycnbucks] #1353395
05/19/15 02:48 PM
05/19/15 02:48 PM
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Yoda ( CNC ) has gone to the dark side.

he's been there, just came out of the closet.....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: BhamFred] #1353402
05/19/15 03:00 PM
05/19/15 03:00 PM
Fayetteville, Tennessee
Bamabucks14 Offline
12 point
Bamabucks14  Offline
12 point
Fayetteville, Tennessee
Originally Posted By: BhamFred
Originally Posted By: Atoler
Just to play the devil's advocate here. Ever think that he is removing military grade weapons, that citizens could get their hands on if shucks hit the fan? or that local police forces would be much more likely to side with citizens, so he is taking the equally big stick out of their hands.

this^^^^^, obama dosen't do ANYTHING to help the US citizens.

Damnit, I actually agree with this.

"Here, take this land mine and protect your property with it."
-Ron Swanson
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: CNC] #1353403
05/19/15 03:01 PM
05/19/15 03:01 PM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Online happy
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Online Happy
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Originally Posted By: CNC
like gay marriage for example, are happening because it is the will of the majority of the people.

BIG NEGATIVE, even in the most liberal state in America (California in case you didn't know)they voted AGAINST gay marriage. It's the liberal judges and politicians that have changed that course. Pull your head out of your liberal ass!

I bet you're union too aren't you?

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: HippieKiller] #1353404
05/19/15 03:04 PM
05/19/15 03:04 PM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Online content
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Online Content
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: HippieKiller
There’s a lot of truth in this thread…
• Yes, it is a shame that some (allegedly intelligent) folks are very easily led to believe all sorts of nutty things at the prompting of Faux News … but, there are people on the other side easily swayed by opposite minded bull chitters. (Quit listening to Hannity or Maddow)
• Yes, some folks do not like the fact that Obama is black. It may not be “THE” reason they hate him, but it is “A” reason. (I also think his wife is ugly. Just an opinion.)
• Yes, Obama is taking strides to change this country. Whether or not you consider it “destroying” our country depends on what your view of the perfect America looks like. (I don’t like where it is heading one single bit... nor the way Bush did it.)
• Yes, there is entirely too much sensationalism in the media these days. (Let’s stick to facts, please.)
• Yes, CNC should share some of his garden “herbs” so that we can all be friends again.

Good post……

I favor “Morning Joe” if anything. Partly because Joe Scarbrough is about as closely aligned with the way I feel as any of the rest of them on either channel and partly because I’ve developed a slight fetish for the blonde on the show. The way she looks at the camera sometimes there is no hiding that she likes to have dirty things done to her…..Grrr!! laugh

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353407
05/19/15 03:08 PM
05/19/15 03:08 PM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Online content
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Online Content
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
You know fellas….Just because someone doesn’t call the President a Commy Pinko at least once a week or jump on the conspiracy bandwagon with you guys… doesn’t mean that they are beating down the other wall either. It is actually possible for someone to live somewhere in the middle. You guys will have to chastise someone else. I could give a damn less these days what names you want to call me. smile

Last edited by CNC; 05/19/15 03:09 PM.

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: IDOT] #1353425
05/19/15 03:33 PM
05/19/15 03:33 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
Originally Posted By: IDOT
Originally Posted By: CNC
like gay marriage for example, are happening because it is the will of the majority of the people.

BIG NEGATIVE, even in the most liberal state in America (California in case you didn't know)they voted AGAINST gay marriage. It's the liberal judges and politicians that have changed that course. Pull your head out of your liberal ass!

I bet you're union too aren't you?
Bingo! U damn right Idot California voted that shucks down!!!

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353509
05/19/15 04:40 PM
05/19/15 04:40 PM
Tennessee
FLGunslinger Offline
8 point
FLGunslinger  Offline
8 point
Tennessee
I cannot get my mind around the fact there are still people who support ole jug ears knowing what we know now. The biggest of his failures is 20 trillion dollar debt by the time he leaves office.

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353580
05/19/15 06:04 PM
05/19/15 06:04 PM
Trickum Valley
M
muie grande Offline
3 point
muie grande  Offline
3 point
M
Trickum Valley
For all the yah who's that think law enforcement is getting more militarized, we have to be. I've been in law enforcement for over 11yrs and was on a special response team for awhile. I've been on some hairy search warrants were I would loved to have had a flash bang. Making entry into a dope house is not a fun feeling not knowing if your out gunned or not. And I do have the most respect for our armed forces before saying this. The next time someone has a dope house down the street, call the national guard or our armed forces, I don't think they'll come out for that. Rant over!!

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: muie grande] #1353624
05/20/15 02:21 AM
05/20/15 02:21 AM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted By: muie grande
For all the yah who's that think law enforcement is getting more militarized, we have to be. I've been in law enforcement for over 11yrs and was on a special response team for awhile. I've been on some hairy search warrants were I would loved to have had a flash bang. Making entry into a dope house is not a fun feeling not knowing if your out gunned or not. And I do have the most respect for our armed forces before saying this. The next time someone has a dope house down the street, call the national guard or our armed forces, I don't think they'll come out for that. Rant over!!

I have never heard a cop that didn't think like you. Maybe that is one of the problems. 95% of them are also for gun control.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: doekiller] #1353630
05/20/15 02:29 AM
05/20/15 02:29 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: doekiller
Originally Posted By: muie grande

I have never heard a cop that didn't think like you. Maybe that is one of the problems. 95% of them are also for gun control.

Yep. Don't you see all these drug dealers with grenade launchers and MRAP'S? Gotta keep up with the Jones. Law enforcement is helping to foster that us vs them mentality. There are others in the private citizenry that help also, but law enforcement is doing their part, too.

I figured I better edit this before it gets twisted. Yes, I know there are some drug dealers that will have the occasional military weapon but it isn't the norm and it doesn't justify police gearing up like they are headed into Afghanistan.

Last edited by bill; 05/20/15 02:32 AM.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353634
05/20/15 02:38 AM
05/20/15 02:38 AM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

I have a hypothetical scenario.

Scenario: Four militant extremists take control of an elementary school that your child attends. They take everyone hostage, already killed a dozen or so upon entry, barricade themselves inside, and begin executing children one at a time, posting the videos live on YouTube.

Now. You can wait on the military to provide our elite forces to deal with these scumbags(which is not going to happen), or you can rely on the immediate response of highly trained first responders in your local sheriff or police department, who have had tactical building clearance training, and have the equipment and gear to get your child out safely and dispatch the pieces of crap that took them hostage.

Whether you like it or not, this is the world we live in. This scenario is going to happen. It's just a matter of time. The police have taken an oath to serve and protect. Today's means of protection against new threats never before seen in history means we should be more prepared than ever.

The military equipment being received by most local law enforcement agencies doesn't exceed rifles, first aid equipment, and safety equipment. The militarization of local police is not even remotely on the scale it is perceived.

I can guarantee that if a situation like this were to occur you'd want someone who can handle it swiftly to immobilize the threat.

Disclaimer: I'm a God loving, patriotic, constitution supporting, conservative, gun toting finatic.

Last edited by Matt Brock; 05/20/15 02:46 AM.
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353673
05/20/15 03:35 AM
05/20/15 03:35 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
I have another scenario; what if an armed man came into your home and he b had an RPG. Unlikely? Yes, but so is your scenario above. Could it happen? Yes, but if we try to provide for every far fetched scenario possible then we might as well just erect fences and checkpoints around all of our communities. Please, I'm begging you guys that I know are level headed, read the 3rd Ammendment
and our founding fathers reasons for putting it in the Constitution. We have to get rid of the mentality that the government and police need to protect us from every possible crisis. Remember that a people that are willing to trade freedom for safety deserve neither.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1353680
05/20/15 03:40 AM
05/20/15 03:40 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Online content
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Online Content
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: bill
I have another scenario; what if an armed man came into your home and he b had an RPG. Unlikely? Yes, but so is your scenario above. Could it happen? Yes, but if we try to provide for every far fetched scenario possible then we might as well just erect fences and checkpoints around all of our communities. Please, I'm begging you guys that I know are level headed, read the 3rd Ammendment
and our founding fathers reasons for putting it in the Constitution. We have to get rid of the mentality that the government and police need to protect us from every possible crisis. Remember that a people that are willing to trade freedom for safety deserve neither.

I agree.....^^^^^ smile

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353681
05/20/15 03:41 AM
05/20/15 03:41 AM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

Bill the scenario I provided isn't far fetched. They've already planned this several times and failed. They've also made it clear they will do it and succeed.

Being in law enforcement and feeling very strongly about our constitutional rights, I see no problem with a highly trained and equipped police force.

Of course the protection for myself and my family is my responsibility, and not the governments. With that said there are threats, that are real, that exists today, that a single law abiding gun owner can not handle.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: ] #1353706
05/20/15 04:08 AM
05/20/15 04:08 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
Bill the scenario I provided isn't far fetched. They've already planned this several times and failed. They've also made it clear they will do it and succeed.

Being in law enforcement and feeling very strongly about our constitutional rights, I see no problem with a highly trained and equipped police force.

Of course the protection for myself and my family is my responsibility, and not the governments. With that said there are threats, that are real, that exists today, that a single law abiding gun owner can not handle.

If it's that big a problem we need to station the guard in the high risk areas. That's what they are there for. But my feeling is the system is working as is if all their planned attacks have been thwarted then the need for military style police enforcement is exaggerated. If we have battle or war threats that's what the military is for. Militarized police forces are a very very dangerous thing and history has shown that to be true. We can't just say this is America and we are different, so the police won't abuse the powers they were never intended to have.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1353722
05/20/15 04:31 AM
05/20/15 04:31 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Online happy
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Online Happy
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Its not even an argument, police NEED a highly trained unit that can perform functions other than traffic patrol or arresting Bob for beating the hell out his wife. That training has nothing to do with giving up our constitutional freedoms and it's stretch to think so. Do I think every police department needs military vehicles and other heavy hardware, NO. The demographics where they police dictate that.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1353727
05/20/15 04:38 AM
05/20/15 04:38 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
i was just wondering in what scenario would the popo need a belt fed 50 cal or an armed chopper

For without victory, there is no survival
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.