Originally Posted By: BhamFred
I really don't think it is an "extreme conspiracy" to say that obama has an agenda to destroy the US as we know it. Every thing he has done is working towards that. Get yer head out of yer ass.

Society as a whole is what is changing and evolving Troy. The elected officials are just representatives of that change. Merle Haggard was singing about the same chit 50 years ago. The things that are happening in this country, like gay marriage for example, are happening because it is the will of the majority of the people. Just because it isn’t the way you want to see things progress does not mean that the system is broken and our country is destroyed. It's just the chitty end of becoming the minority.

Come on Troy, sing along with me…..”And are we rollin down hill like a snowball headed for hell?….With no kind of chance for the flag or the liberty bell?”….

Come on….everybody now!!!.....

“I wish a Ford and a Chevy….would still last 10 years like they should…..Is the best of the free life behind us now and are the good times really over for good?” laugh

We dont rent pigs