Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
Originally Posted By: IDOT
Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
i was just wondering in what scenario would the popo need a belt fed 50 cal or an armed chopper

Never seen a police department with a belt fed 50cal or an armed chopper so you tell me?

seeing how the president said Grenade launchers, bayonets, tracked armored vehicles, weaponized aircraft and vehicles, firearms and ammunition of .50-caliber or higher will no longer be provided to state and local police agencies by the federal government. It kinda led me to believe that some possessed these things. might wanna try knowing what your talking about before actually opening that mouth.

Hey phuck nutts crack baby, reading comprehension is important. I'll say it again since you are learning disabled.

IIIIII've nnneeeeeveeerr seeeennnn aaaaa ppoooolliiiice departmennnnnnntttttt wiiiiiiittttthhhhh aaaaaaaaa beellllllltttttt fedddddddddddd 50 caaaaallllllllll orrrrrrrrrr armmmmmmmmmmmed helicopterrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by IDOT; 05/20/15 05:14 AM.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.