</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for AR9 pistol
by RAmerica. 09/26/24 07:09 PM
FS: Remington Model Seven SS
by N2TRKYS. 09/26/24 03:21 PM
Wtb Summit Viper
by desertdog. 09/26/24 12:29 PM
WTB Steel
by Cabmlor4. 09/26/24 11:26 AM
Oak Case Knife Display Cabinet
by StateLine. 09/25/24 08:23 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Corn Prices
by Turkey_neck. 09/26/24 10:15 PM
Another Kansas Giant
by Big Buck Video. 09/26/24 09:34 PM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Longtine. 09/26/24 07:54 PM
How many Process there own deer?
by CKyleC. 09/26/24 07:34 PM
Food plot after burning
by YellaLineHunter. 09/26/24 05:18 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
59 registered members (imadeerhntr, pvillehunter, 202P&Y, turkey247, fish251, Dog, Captain Howdy, Okatuppa, sbo1971, C3SEAST, Emile, Coosa1, woodduck, Safetyman, Turkeyneck78, handihunter, Forrestgump1, rwh1, sevenup, Big AL 76, StateLine, Claims Rep., DThrash, bug54, BCLC, Tigger85, BigA47, AUStew87, JSanford1974, Stacey, KnightRyder, YellaLineHunter, BGR, Liberty, CNC, DonH, Lec, 4Tigers, Cactus_buck, desertdog, hayman, klay, SilverBullet, Mack1, Morris, Cannon Kid, 1hunter, DUCKDUCKGOOSE, PanolaProductions, MC21, gregnbc, Slowclimb35, cch, Buck2020, UwevonMit, 4 invisible), 912 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524208
11/17/15 07:03 AM
11/17/15 07:03 AM
Houston County
H
Hoytdad10 Offline
8 point
Hoytdad10  Offline
8 point
H
Houston County
I have told Bwood for years that some of his thoughts and beliefs would change once he had a family of his own.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Hoytdad10] #1524215
11/17/15 07:11 AM
11/17/15 07:11 AM
Panhandle Florida
PaschalBD Offline
Used to be TiderBD
PaschalBD  Offline
Used to be TiderBD
Panhandle Florida
From all the posts I've read from BWood I believe him to be a good person even if he and I don't necessarily see eye to eye on things. My 2 cents

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524220
11/17/15 07:13 AM
11/17/15 07:13 AM
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama
You know whats sad a lot of democratic cities do have a lot educated people . But see the man of the house can't fix his leaking sink , change a flat, or tie his shoestrings without mommys help. Why? Because he dont have common sense. He's only got book brains . See common sense is God given and 99% you educated liberals lack it !! And let me tell you your fantasy land liberal thinking don't work in the real world. See it's all the self taught, uneducated, Farners, welders , plumbers , inventors , innovators, that built this country . Free enterprise is what built America and made it world superpower faster than any previous country on the planet .. We escaped Great Britain, don't you over educated dumb ass liberals read your history books.

Last edited by RonBuck; 11/17/15 07:26 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524232
11/17/15 07:23 AM
11/17/15 07:23 AM
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama
BWOOD , can you use inagination ? Ok you got a son , a little boy, your hunting buddy football player .. He sees you hanging with your friends on the weekend 2 fags and a couple ither buddies .. Your son he is 9 and he sees them 2 fags kissing .. Then he goes to school Monday and he gets sent home because he was trying to molest his buddy in the locker room . You see being gay is wring it's immoral most if these people have mental health problems or were just not raised right .. You dug your hole with me , with this BS .

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: RonBuck] #1524233
11/17/15 07:25 AM
11/17/15 07:25 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: RonBuck
You know whats sad a lot of democratic cities do have a lot educated people . But see the man of the house can't fix his leaking sink , change a flat, or tie his shoestrings without mommys help. Why? Because he dont have common sense. He's only got book brains . See common sense is God given and 99% you educated liberals lack it !! And let me tell you your fantasy land liberal thinking don't work in the real world. See it's all the self uneducated Farners, wekders , plumbers , inventors , innovators, that built this country . Free enterprise is what built America and made it world superpower faster than any previous country on the planet .. We escaped Great Britain, don't you over educated dumb ass liberals read your history books.

Hahaha once again Im not a liberal Im a free thinker. I live in the real world and base my opinions on situations I have faced in my 26 years. I have sinned and still will sin Im sure but does that make me any less of a christian than you?
You obviously have no idea why we escaped great Britain. RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WHICH MEANS THE FREEDOM TO PRACTICE WHATEVER RELIGION OR LACK OF RELIGION YOU WISH. WE WERE FORCED IN BRITAIN TO BELIEVE IN THE PROTESTANT CHURCH AND IF YOU DIDNT THEN YOU WERE PERSECUTED, ARRESTED AND CONDEMMED AS AN OUTCAST. IS THAT THE KIND OF COUNTRY YOU WANT US TO BE CONDEMN ANYONE THAT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEIR WAY OF THINKING BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT THAN YOURRS??!
IM sorry but I dont want to! Its called being tolerant and undrstanding it doesnt mean we have to agree with their beliefs but as christians we must not preach hate against them and condemn them because they are different than us.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: PaschalBD] #1524234
11/17/15 07:26 AM
11/17/15 07:26 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
Northport, AL

Originally Posted By: PaschalBD
I believe him to be a good person even if he and I don't necessarily see eye to eye on things.

Unfortunately a lot of folks, including a few members here,are incapable of thinking that way. It is what it is.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: RonBuck] #1524244
11/17/15 07:33 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
BWOOD , can you use inagination ? Ok you got a son , a little boy, your hunting buddy football player .. He sees you hanging with your friends on the weekend 2 fags and a couple ither buddies .. Your son he is 9 and he sees them 2 fags kissing .. Then he goes to school Monday and he gets sent home because he was trying to molest his buddy in the locker room . You see being gay is wring it's immoral most if these people have mental health problems or were just not raised right .. You dug your hole with me , with this BS .

Man you are so misinformed gay people arent gay because they have mental problems. I was raised around gays, and blacks and was taught that they are my equal not that I am better than them. I dont understand why someone would want to be gay its weird. But shucks who am I to tell them what to do it doesnt effect me. I will raise my kids this same way to be tolerant and accepting of everyone (even gays) I came from a very good and successful family that owns a decent size business. We have employed blacks and non christians from the start and we are doing just fine sir!
Im the wrong young man to get in a intellectual conversation with about this subject. I have lived a very unsheltered life and am proud of it. None of your points are backed by anything in history other than hate and fear mongering which has crippled civilizations since the beginning of time.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524245
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama
Im not even very religious , in my opinion religion and politics don't even belong in the same sentence. Common sense is there trying to kill us , our leader is a Morron , and we need more people unlike you to stand up to change the shucks , I'm all for freedom of religion , just don't blow up my neighbor , while you " trying to understand them " we will be " trying to figure out how to kill them "

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: RonBuck] #1524256
11/17/15 07:40 AM
11/17/15 07:40 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Im not even very religious , in my opinion religion and politics don't even belong in the same sentence. Common sense is there trying to kill us , our leader is a Morron , and we need more people unlike you to stand up to change the shucks , I'm all for freedom of religion , just don't blow up my neighbor , while you " trying to understand them " we will be " trying to figure out how to kill them "

If your not religious then what do you base your morals on?? You cant kill them if you dont understand who they are.. Lord have mercy man go shoot a damn deer or fly your rebel flag because arguing about this crap is not your strong suit. Stick to what you know dont come into an educated debate about something with me you know nothing about. Educate yourself man because in the real world these things you hate will go on forever it WILL NEVER EVER END. Not trying to be an ass to you but man your so misinformed its sad

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524261
11/17/15 07:43 AM
11/17/15 07:43 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted By: Bwood

If your not religious then what do you base your morals on?? You cant kill them if you dont understand who they are.. Lord have mercy man go shoot a damn deer or fly your rebel flag because arguing about this crap is not your strong suit. Stick to what you know dont come into an educated debate about something with me you know nothing about. Educate yourself man because in the real world these things you hate will go on forever it WILL NEVER EVER END. Not trying to be an ass to you but man your so misinformed its sad

Dang boy..you need to go look in the mirror.

Youll look back on these post someday when you grow up and youll be shaking your head at just how stupid you were.

Youre the misinformed one there kid.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524269
11/17/15 07:49 AM
11/17/15 07:49 AM
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama
And I too know maby gay people, and I don't hang out with them but you can't hang with gay people and set an example for your kids. You are teaching them to tolerate them alright . If you don't want your kids to be gay you teach them it's wrong , not that "it's ok if that's what you want" And I'm not racist , nothing wrong with the blacks , I'm racist towards stupidity. Black lives ain't gone matter for the ones dancing in the street. I've been from one end of this country to the other, and you strike me to have roots from other parts other than the south.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524278
11/17/15 07:55 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession

Youll look back on these post someday when you grow up and youll be shaking your head at just how stupid you were.

Maybe so man maybe so. But I doubt it I dont need people on here to have my back. I havent said any broad statements about people which is what yall have done to me. Claiming Im something Im not you have no idea anything about me. We need more love and less hate in this world is my point. Yall have called me a dumbas and queer have I said any hateful things about yall? Im 26 most of yall are grown men calling me names and cussing at me and calling me a queer so who is actually being the more mature person? I pray that one day you will look back and see how stupid yall are for the things yall are saying to me that are nothing but hate because I dont think like yu

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524279
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama

What do you mean because I said I wasn't very religious, I believe in God , I just don't get to involved in the churches. I base my morals on right and wrong, and "teaching a society that being gay is acceptable, Is wrong .

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: RonBuck] #1524281
11/17/15 07:59 AM
11/17/15 07:59 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
And I too know maby gay people, and I don't hang out with them but you can't hang with gay people and set an example for your kids. You are teaching them to tolerate them alright . If you don't want your kids to be gay you teach them it's wrong , not that "it's ok if that's what you want" And I'm not racist , nothing wrong with the blacks , I'm racist towards stupidity. Black lives ain't gone matter for the ones dancing in the street. I've been from one end of this country to the other, and you strike me to have roots from other parts other than the south.

Born in Dothan and have either lived in mobile or dothan my entire life. My grandfather was a farmer and entrepeneur in dothan. In mobile my grandfather was a huge farmer and owned a very large grocery store chain. They never preached what your suggesting but Im not gay nor do I know of anyone in my family that is. I come from great families born and raised in Alabama so your wrong once again.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524290
11/17/15 08:04 AM
11/17/15 08:04 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

No..I didnt call you dumbass or queer. Wrong guy...but youre the one who stated that you were oh so educated...and heck...arguing with you is a no win situation because youre so all knowing...at 26.
Hilarious.

Also, you had to throw in the "fly your rebel flag" comment out there in what is obviously a disparaging way.

Now before you get on to me about it, Im not originally from the south..I moved south at 15 .

But even I understand that the confederate flag to many southerners is NOT a racist symbol...but a symbol for the sacrifice southerners made in defending their cause.

To demean it is just reflective of so much more of the "hate" you preach about, but just go ahead and do.

You dont understand that though since it is coming from the new liberal rewritten history indoctrination and spin taught to our kids in the colleges and universities across our country which have been overrun by the radical left, which gives you "the all knowing" 26 yr old... your slanted and IMO warped opinions and view points.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524293
11/17/15 08:06 AM
11/17/15 08:06 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

just sayin...

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524296
11/17/15 08:07 AM
11/17/15 08:07 AM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery

He is a TEXTBOOK example of how the liberal progressive secularist movement has brainwashed a large percentage of the people in this country. Especially young people. His postings are basically things that have been literally fed into his mind from others - liberal secularist others. And crummy parents if they taught him the same garbage - or allowed liberal atheist professors to brainwash him like that.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524305
11/17/15 08:12 AM
11/17/15 08:12 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

yep..just like these stupid kids rallying for "FREE COLLEGE". Not understanding...nothing is free and the student loan route would even be cheaper. Silly darn kids these days!

You CHOOSE to go to college. How you pay is up to the student. I chose to work two jobs.

These kids want the free four years...not realizing it will cost them a lot more. As if there was FREE college...yeah.you get it free for 4 years...then PAY for everyone else to go from when you graduate UNTIL WHEN YOU DIE.

If you live to 70 and graduate at 23...you pay for 47 years! Hows that "FREE COLLEGE" looking then?

SMDH...you just cant fix stupid.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 11/17/15 08:12 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524316
11/17/15 08:17 AM
11/17/15 08:17 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
No..I didnt call you dumbass or queer. Wrong guy...but youre the one who stated that you were oh so educated...and heck...arguing with you is a no win situation because youre so all knowing...at 26.
Hilarious.

Also, you had to throw in the "fly your rebel flag" comment out there in what is obviously a disparaging way.

Now before you get on to me about it, Im not originally from the south..I moved south at 15 .

But even I understand that the confederate flag to many southerners is NOT a racist symbol...but a symbol for the sacrifice southerners made in defending their cause.

To demean it is just reflective of so much more of the "hate" you preach about, but just go ahead and do.

You dont understand that though since it is coming from the new liberal rewritten history indoctrination and spin taught to our kids in the colleges and universities across our country which have been overrun by the radical left, which gives you "the all knowing" 26 yr old... your slanted and IMO warped opinions and view points.

Haha man i flunked out of college at 20 and began working full time at the age of 20 installing air conditioners soooo..

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524321
11/17/15 08:19 AM
11/17/15 08:19 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
yep..just like these stupid kids rallying for "FREE COLLEGE". Not understanding...nothing is free and the student loan route would even be cheaper. Silly darn kids these days!

You CHOOSE to go to college. How you pay is up to the student. I chose to work two jobs.

These kids want the free four years...not realizing it will cost them a lot more. As if there was FREE college...yeah.you get it free for 4 years...then PAY for everyone else to go from when you graduate UNTIL WHEN YOU DIE.

If you live to 70 and graduate at 23...you pay for 47 years! Hows that "FREE COLLEGE" looking then?

SMDH...you just cant fix stupid.

I think free college is dumb and impossible to pay for........ Does that make me a conservative?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.