</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for AR9 pistol
by RAmerica. 09/26/24 07:09 PM
FS: Remington Model Seven SS
by N2TRKYS. 09/26/24 03:21 PM
Wtb Summit Viper
by desertdog. 09/26/24 12:29 PM
WTB Steel
by Cabmlor4. 09/26/24 11:26 AM
Oak Case Knife Display Cabinet
by StateLine. 09/25/24 08:23 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Corn Prices
by Turkey_neck. 09/26/24 10:15 PM
Another Kansas Giant
by Big Buck Video. 09/26/24 09:34 PM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Longtine. 09/26/24 07:54 PM
How many Process there own deer?
by CKyleC. 09/26/24 07:34 PM
Food plot after burning
by YellaLineHunter. 09/26/24 05:18 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
10 registered members (BHeron35, JAT, Dan4good, Forrestgump1, scrape, sw1002, BRP549, 3 invisible), 536 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524327
11/17/15 08:22 AM
11/17/15 08:22 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

lol...and this HELPS your argument?

Nope..it sure explains a lot of things...number one..you arent near as smart as you think you are.

Yet you post in here telling another grown man he needs to educate himself.

All I can say is...What a douche bag! Now I DID call you a name...see?

I guess even in the short time you were there you were influenced.....or from your earlier posts you just watch too much CNN.

You also dont watch Fox news and condemn them too. I tend to think your quite a liberal...youre just too confused to know.

Actually all I get from your inherent ramblings are that you are VERY confused.

Sooooooo....

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 11/17/15 08:29 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524337
11/17/15 08:30 AM
Opelika
olemossy Offline
8 point
olemossy  Offline
8 point
Opelika
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
Originally Posted By: Bwood
Originally Posted By: RonBuck
Im not even very religious , in my opinion religion and politics don't even belong in the same sentence. Common sense is there trying to kill us , our leader is a Morron , and we need more people unlike you to stand up to change the shucks , I'm all for freedom of religion , just don't blow up my neighbor , while you " trying to understand them " we will be " trying to figure out how to kill them "

If your not religious then what do you base your morals on?? You cant kill them if you dont understand who they are.. Lord have mercy man go shoot a damn deer or fly your rebel flag because arguing about this crap is not your strong suit. Stick to what you know dont come into an educated debate about something with me you know nothing about. Educate yourself man because in the real world these things you hate will go on forever it WILL NEVER EVER END. Not trying to be an ass to you but man your so misinformed its sad

Dang boy..you need to go look in the mirror.

Youll look back on these post someday when you grow up and youll be shaking your head at just how stupid you were.

Youre the misinformed one there kid.
thumbup

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524339
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
I never defended Obama I said numerous times I don't necessarily like him nor did I vote for him. I also said I am ok with no refugees coming but that we should do something to help them. I'm just simply saying over and over that this isn't his fault as to why Isis exists it started with the first bush and the gulf war and has spiraled ever since.

So, we should have allowed Saddam to take over Kuwait?
Evil people can not be defeated by words.
I bet the French really wish we had not landed on the beaches of Normandy as well. The world would have become a better place.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524342
11/17/15 08:31 AM
11/17/15 08:31 AM
Lee county Bama
RonBuck Offline
8 point
RonBuck  Offline
8 point
Lee county Bama
Just vote republican it's all good carry on BWOOD you might want to check out the cambells soup thread I think your argument is needed .

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524346
11/17/15 08:34 AM
11/17/15 08:34 AM
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Re writing history again, ISIS is Obamas baby. It was born when he removed all troops from Iraq. Can't you read ?

You must not understand how this all started. If we would have never invaded Iraq and destroyed their government for our personal gain none of this would have happened with Isis. Syria has been handled terribly by everyone involved including Obama and I agree has helped Isis grow.

Please explain to me "our own personal gain". I guess it is all of the oil we are receiving, since this is the only reason we went to war. Flip away from Rachael Maddow. Even Hillary believed Saddam had nukes.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524359
11/17/15 08:41 AM
11/17/15 08:41 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY

Nope..it sure explains a lot of things...number one..you arent near as smart as you think you are.

I guess even in the short time you were there you were influenced.....or from your earlier posts you just watch too much CNN.

You also dont watch Fox news and condemn them too. I tend to think your quite a liberal...youre just too confused to know.

Sooooooo....

Haha so going to college and graduating makes you smart? Man man man i purchased my first home at 22 and have zero debt from student loans but Im the dumb one?
I actually watch both Fox and CNN they both say things I agree and disagree with. I dont condemn anyone I love everyone. I may be a dousche but Im not a dumb narrow minded dousche. I dont seek your approval for how I think I dont need people coming on here defending me. Once again calling me names is immature and is proving my point. Im just a dumb ass liberal queer propogandist dousche that will never make it in south alabama so what do I know. I hope you have a great day and may god bless you!

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: RonBuck] #1524365
11/17/15 08:44 AM
11/17/15 08:44 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: RonBuck
Just vote republican it's all good carry on BWOOD you might want to check out the cambells soup thread I think your argument is needed .

haha where is it? Iv voted republican since I was 18 because they have been the lesser of the two evils in my opinion haha. Im a registered republican as well I just dont agree with everything Im a Rand Paul republican is probably the best way to put it.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524384
11/17/15 08:53 AM
11/17/15 08:53 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Sooooooo....

Haha so going to college and graduating makes you smart? Man man man i purchased my first home at 22 and have zero debt from student loans but Im the dumb one?
I actually watch both Fox and CNN they both say things I agree and disagree with. I dont condemn anyone I love everyone. I may be a dousche but Im not a dumb narrow minded dousche. I dont seek your approval for how I think I dont need people coming on here defending me. Once again calling me names is immature and is proving my point. Im just a dumb ass liberal queer propogandist dousche that will never make it in south alabama so what do I know. I hope you have a great day and may god bless you!

Well..if you do go...then YES graduating DOES, in fact prove that you are smart. Thats an easy question. Any other simple questions you need guidance with?

You condemn people for watching fox, displaying the confederate flag (you say it in a disparaging manner), tell people they need to educate themselves, all while you yourself have not.

You condemn them for their views on homosexuality and other manners...even though to THEM it goes against their religious beliefs.
You act like you are so enlightened and all knowing and live in the "real world" as you put it....when in REALITY you are just a confused kid who flunked out of college, and who thinks he knows way more then he actually does.

At least that is how it appears to me, and obviously many others on here.

Heres a hint kid...if you going to get into a battle of wits...fighting one with you is truly like fighting an unarmed person.

You are a myriad of contradictions throughout your posts.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 11/17/15 08:54 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524388
11/17/15 08:55 AM
11/17/15 08:55 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Offline
Northport, AL
Well..if you do go [to college]...then YES graduating DOES, in fact prove that you are smart. Thats an easy question.

The dumbest person I've ever met, in my entire life, has a degree. And from the University of Alabama, no less (and before you goat-humping barners start mouthing off, UA is one of the top-rated Universities in the country, so save it)

Last edited by GomerPyle; 11/17/15 08:56 AM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524391
11/17/15 08:57 AM
11/17/15 08:57 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

break out your dictionary for help if any of my words confuse you...though I was trying my best to keep it simple, so that you could understand.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: GomerPyle] #1524401
11/17/15 09:00 AM
11/17/15 09:00 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
[quote=outdoorobsession]Well..if you do go [to college]...then YES graduating DOES, in fact prove that you are smart. Thats an easy question.

The dumbest person I've ever met, in my entire life, has a degree. And from the University of Alabama, no less (and before you goat-humping barners start mouthing off, UA is one of the top-rated Universities in the country, so save it) [/quote

That is probably "book smart/ common sense dumb". An entirely different subject.

It is an affliction that sometimes affects
academics with little life experience, but LOTS of academia experience.
Such as the idiot running the country currently.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524413
11/17/15 09:10 AM
11/17/15 09:10 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline
GomerPyle  Offline
Northport, AL

That is probably "book smart/ common sense dumb". An entirely different subject.

No, this guy has neither....

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524414
11/17/15 09:11 AM
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
Don't forget to answer my questions on Page 6.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524416
Houston County
H
Hoytdad10 Offline
8 point
Hoytdad10  Offline
8 point
H
Houston County
Sounds like you have known Bwood for a while. laugh

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524419
11/17/15 09:13 AM
11/17/15 09:13 AM
ATHENS AL
Northbamabucks Offline
Piddle Master
Northbamabucks  Offline
Piddle Master
ATHENS AL
Well if isis does attack we'll have one heck of a time till the safe runs out of ammo! grin

Its better to sit in a stand and think about God, then to sit in church and think about hunting.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524426
11/17/15 09:14 AM
11/17/15 09:14 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY

Sooooooo....

Well..if you do go...then YES graduating DOES, in fact prove that you are smart. Thats an easy question. Any other simple questions you need guidance with?

You condemn people for watching fox, displaying the confederate flag (you say it in a disparaging manner), tell people they need to educate themselves, all while you yourself have not.

You condemn them for their views on homosexuality and other manners...even though to THEM it goes against their religious beliefs.
You act like you are so enlightened and all knowing and live in the "real world" as you put it....when in REALITY you are just a confused kid who flunked out of college, and who thinks he knows way more then he actually does.

At least that is how it appears to me, and obviously many others on here.

Heres a hint kid...if you going to get into a battle of wits...fighting one with you is truly like fighting an unarmed person.

You are a myriad of contradictions throughout your posts.

haha go look at the facts I have used to back up my posts no one has come back with a single fact . Just broad statements. They say obama is an abuser of executive orders i then give you facts to prove you wrong. You say I made a whatever comment about the rebel flag. No I never did I simply said fly your rebel flag which was in his picture under his name. Im cool witht he rebel flag and know that it means much more than racism. but it represents a terrible time in our countries history SLAVERY and if I was black I would probably take offense to it but its a free country if you want to fly it fly it

Do you hear yourself graduating from college makes you smart? No sir it doesnt not in the slightest bit. I have been self sufficient and on my own for six years and have learned way more by working and proggressing at the bussiness and in the community than I ever would have in college. Im very involved in the community and grew up in a baptist church for 20 years going to sunday school since I was born.

Once again I havent condemmed anyone for watching Fox news or having a rebel flag. I simply said fox news is a conservative news source and if thats all you watch you will only hear the conservative side of issues which isnt always right or wrong. CNN is the same way but liberal. I dont like either one but I watch both to stay current on events going on in the world.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Northbamabucks] #1524429
11/17/15 09:15 AM
11/17/15 09:15 AM
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
O
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67 Offline
10 point
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67  Offline
10 point
O
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
I just learned yesterday that they found a training ground in Marion,Al.Thats just down the road from where some of us guys on here hunt and in the same town as a military academy.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524431
11/17/15 09:17 AM
11/17/15 09:17 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
I don't think getting a diploma proves you are smart. There are too many stupid politicians.They consider themselves the cream of the crop !

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: ] #1524435
11/17/15 09:19 AM
11/17/15 09:19 AM
On The Move
rackdisaster Offline
4 point
rackdisaster  Offline
4 point
On The Move
break out your dictionary for help if any of my words confuse you...though I was trying my best to keep it simple, so that you could understand.

You are making a complete FOOL of yourself, once again! Just shut up while you are behind...

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
'The Hunger Games'
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524440
11/17/15 09:23 AM
11/17/15 09:23 AM
Helena
3toe Offline
Talking Turkey
3toe  Offline
Talking Turkey
Helena
The Union states owned as many or more slaves than the confederate states. So since we are saying the battle flag represents a terrible time in US history that involved slavery, then maybe you need to throw Old Glory in there too and be offended.

The primary reason for southern secession was northern agression and states rights, not slavery. But then again I guess that wasn't in the new college books.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.