</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for AR9 pistol
by RAmerica. 09/26/24 07:09 PM
FS: Remington Model Seven SS
by N2TRKYS. 09/26/24 03:21 PM
Wtb Summit Viper
by desertdog. 09/26/24 12:29 PM
WTB Steel
by Cabmlor4. 09/26/24 11:26 AM
Oak Case Knife Display Cabinet
by StateLine. 09/25/24 08:23 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Corn Prices
by Turkey_neck. 09/26/24 10:15 PM
Another Kansas Giant
by Big Buck Video. 09/26/24 09:34 PM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Longtine. 09/26/24 07:54 PM
How many Process there own deer?
by CKyleC. 09/26/24 07:34 PM
Food plot after burning
by YellaLineHunter. 09/26/24 05:18 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
27 registered members (BC, AustinC, Big Rack, Bows4evr, Geezer, OlTimer, trlrdrdave, Young20, centralala, CKyleC, Paint Rock 00, BPI, Swamp Monkey, inatree, okfuski, brianr, RCHRR, Luxfisher, gregnbc, Etyson, russellb, BrentsFX4, Gunner211, SnipeHunter, BCLC, 2 invisible), 798 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524475
11/17/15 09:37 AM
11/17/15 09:37 AM
Walker
Gizmo76 Offline
spike
Gizmo76  Offline
spike
Walker
Bwood one thing yout need is a little humility. Drumming your own drum does nothing to validate your argument.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: rackdisaster] #1524483
11/17/15 09:41 AM
11/17/15 09:41 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted By: rackdisaster
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
break out your dictionary for help if any of my words confuse you...though I was trying my best to keep it simple, so that you could understand.

You are making a complete FOOL of yourself, once again! Just shut up while you are behind...

You must be reading the wrong posts..dipchit.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524495
11/17/15 09:48 AM
11/17/15 09:48 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted By: Bwood
lol...and this HELPS your argument?

Nope..it sure explains a lot of things...number one..you arent near as smart as you think you are.

Yet you post in here telling another grown man he needs to educate himself.

All I can say is...What a douche bag! Now I DID call you a name...see?

I guess even in the short time you were there you were influenced.....or from your earlier posts you just watch too much CNN.

You also dont watch Fox news and condemn them too. I tend to think your quite a liberal...youre just too confused to know.

Actually all I get from your inherent ramblings are that you are VERY confused.

Sooooooo....

Haha so going to college and graduating makes you smart? Man man man i purchased my first home at 22 and have zero debt from student loans but Im the dumb one?
I actually watch both Fox and CNN they both say things I agree and disagree with. I dont condemn anyone I love everyone. I may be a dousche but Im not a dumb narrow minded dousche. I dont seek your approval for how I think I dont need people coming on here defending me. Once again calling me names is immature and is proving my point. Im just a dumb ass liberal queer propogandist dousche that will never make it in south alabama so what do I know. I hope you have a great day and may god bless you!

Well..if you do go...then YES graduating DOES, in fact prove that you are smart. Thats an easy question. Any other simple questions you need guidance with?

You condemn people for watching fox, displaying the confederate flag (you say it in a disparaging manner), tell people they need to educate themselves, all while you yourself have not.

You condemn them for their views on homosexuality and other manners...even though to THEM it goes against their religious beliefs.
You act like you are so enlightened and all knowing and live in the "real world" as you put it....when in REALITY you are just a confused kid who flunked out of college, and who thinks he knows way more then he actually does.

At least that is how it appears to me, and obviously many others on here.

Heres a hint kid...if you going to get into a battle of wits...fighting one with you is truly like fighting an unarmed person.

You are a myriad of contradictions throughout your posts.

haha go look at the facts I have used to back up my posts no one has come back with a single fact . Just broad statements. They say obama is an abuser of executive orders i then give you facts to prove you wrong. You say I made a whatever comment about the rebel flag. No I never did I simply said fly your rebel flag which was in his picture under his name. Im cool witht he rebel flag and know that it means much more than racism. but it represents a terrible time in our countries history SLAVERY and if I was black I would probably take offense to it but its a free country if you want to fly it fly it

Do you hear yourself graduating from college makes you smart? No sir it doesnt not in the slightest bit. I have been self sufficient and on my own for six years and have learned way more by working and proggressing at the bussiness and in the community than I ever would have in college. Im very involved in the community and grew up in a baptist church for 20 years going to sunday school since I was born.

Once again I havent condemmed anyone for watching Fox news or having a rebel flag. I simply said fox news is a conservative news source and if thats all you watch you will only hear the conservative side of issues which isnt always right or wrong. CNN is the same way but liberal. I dont like either one but I watch both to stay current on events going on in the world.

OK..here is the thing. He is an abuser of exec orders. You proved noone wrong. You just showed a list showing the NUMBER of Exec orders.

It was determined in A COURT OF LAW that the exec orders were indeed unconstitutional. In both the fifth circuit court as well as the Supreme Court. Here are links:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/fifth-circuit-obama-immigration/415077/

https://www.myheritage.org/news/unanimou...nal-power-grab/

Again...just use google. Its your friend.
By the way..those are two separate courts,..ruling on two different exec orders.

He has abused the exec orders like NO OTHER president. It is not about how many hes issued...but the context and scope of the ones he DID issue.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 11/17/15 09:54 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524507
11/17/15 09:56 AM
11/17/15 09:56 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

also..that was the 12th time the courts had ruled he had indeed abused the power of exec orders.

the 12th time. that says a lot to me.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: 3toe] #1524515
11/17/15 10:02 AM
11/17/15 10:02 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: 3toe
The Union states owned as many or more slaves than the confederate states. So since we are saying the battle flag represents a terrible time in US history that involved slavery, then maybe you need to throw Old Glory in there too and be offended.

The primary reason for southern secession was northern agression and states rights, not slavery. But then again I guess that wasn't in the new college books.

What part of I didnt go to college do you not understand?
Dude I never said anything about the civil war being solely about slavery. White supremecast groups the KKK and Neo nazis have used the rebel flag for different reasons than its original purpose. Which is why it is now seen as a flag that represents hate and racism.

""We want to keep our race the white race," said Ancona. "We want to stay white. It's not a hateful thing to want to maintain white supremacy."
Earlier this week on Twitter, while talking to a user who expressed interest in joining, Ancona described the KKK as a group that's "not about hate." And asserted that the groups is "about love for God, race and nation." He also claimed that Jesus was not a Jew, and said the crowd only "called him a Jew to mock him," adding, "the Jews killed Christ.

THIS WAS FROM THE LEADER OF THE KKK.

This is another example of a hate group using a religion to recruit members which was my whole point earlier. Religion isnt the problem its the crazy extremists that are religious that are the problem. They hide behind whatever religion they represent as a tool to justify and give said religion a bad name. I have a rebel flag at the hunting camp but I dont ride around with it on my truck.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524519
11/17/15 10:05 AM
11/17/15 10:05 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline
Booner
M
Chilton County
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALMOST ALL terrorists are Muslims.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: MarksOutdoors] #1524559
11/17/15 10:35 AM
11/17/15 10:35 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: MarksOutdoors
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALMOST ALL terrorists are Muslims.

Thats a pretty true statement for the most part I think!

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: Bwood] #1524561
11/17/15 10:38 AM
11/17/15 10:38 AM
Helena
3toe Offline
Talking Turkey
3toe  Offline
Talking Turkey
Helena
The Union states owned as many or more slaves than the confederate states. So since we are saying the battle flag represents a terrible time in US history that involved slavery, then maybe you need to throw Old Glory in there too and be offended.

The primary reason for southern secession was northern agression and states rights, not slavery. But then again I guess that wasn't in the new college books.

What part of I didnt go to college do you not understand?
Dude I never said anything about the civil war being solely about slavery. White supremecast groups the KKK and Neo nazis have used the rebel flag for different reasons than its original purpose. Which is why it is now seen as a flag that represents hate and racism.

""We want to keep our race the white race," said Ancona. "We want to stay white. It's not a hateful thing to want to maintain white supremacy."
Earlier this week on Twitter, while talking to a user who expressed interest in joining, Ancona described the KKK as a group that's "not about hate." And asserted that the groups is "about love for God, race and nation." He also claimed that Jesus was not a Jew, and said the crowd only "called him a Jew to mock him," adding, "the Jews killed Christ.

THIS WAS FROM THE LEADER OF THE KKK.

This is another example of a hate group using a religion to recruit members which was my whole point earlier. Religion isnt the problem its the crazy extremists that are religious that are the problem. They hide behind whatever religion they represent as a tool to justify and give said religion a bad name. I have a rebel flag at the hunting camp but I dont ride around with it on my truck.

When you stated "but it represents a terrible time in our countries history SLAVERY and if I was black I would probably take offense to it but its a free country if you want to fly it fly it" the only way I could take it was that you meant it represented slavery. Which it doesn't.

I never said you went to college, that was apparent. I just said that it probably wasn't in the college books.

Last edited by 3toe; 11/17/15 10:50 AM.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524599
11/17/15 11:09 AM
11/17/15 11:09 AM
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
Still waiting........

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: 3toe] #1524605
11/17/15 11:15 AM
11/17/15 11:15 AM
Bel Air, MD
mmusso Offline
Window Licker
mmusso  Offline
Window Licker
Bel Air, MD

I never said you went to college, that was apparent.

Bingo!!

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often."
- Teddy Roosevelt
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524606
11/17/15 11:16 AM
11/17/15 11:16 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Slavery was a huge issue not the main issue but a big issue. Most black people see that flag as representing a bad time in the history of this country which I think it was. So I could totally see why they are offended. If you want to fly it at your house do it like we do at our camp. but on state and government property it doesnt need to be there in my opinion. The north had slaves but when it was abolished they for the most part freed their slaves. The confederates fought the end of slavery which is one of the things that helped lead to the civil war, but not the only thing.
The swastika wasnt always meant to represent Nazis and offend jews but it does, because it also represents a bad time in their history so I understand that too.

Being tolerant of other peoples beliefs that may differ from your own, is what this country was established upon and why we left brittain.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524608
11/17/15 11:22 AM
11/17/15 11:22 AM
Alabama
B
buck_buster Offline
10 point
buck_buster  Offline
10 point
B
Alabama
This thread gives me a headache.

I love the rut. The woods are like a bunch of roided up meatheads fighting over a girl.
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: alhawk] #1524611
11/17/15 11:24 AM
11/17/15 11:24 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
Originally Posted By: alhawk
I never defended Obama I said numerous times I don't necessarily like him nor did I vote for him. I also said I am ok with no refugees coming but that we should do something to help them. I'm just simply saying over and over that this isn't his fault as to why Isis exists it started with the first bush and the gulf war and has spiraled ever since.

So, we should have allowed Saddam to take over Kuwait?
Evil people can not be defeated by words.
I bet the French really wish we had not landed on the beaches of Normandy as well. The world would have become a better place.

My bad in all this back and forth I didnt see this. Im glad its a slow day at work for me lol....

Their is so much evil in the world and we cannot just simply go to war with all of the evil people. or we will end up in the situation we are in now. BROKE BECAUSE OF WAR AMONGST OTHER THINGS.... But Saddam was an awful human and needd to be removed but Bush and all of the people involved in the beginning went in with no end game... Meaning what do we do after we get rid of him? You cant force democracy on people that have been ruled by royal families for thousands of years. Iraq and Libya are proof that it doesnt work. So Im all for war witht hese bad guys, but we half asssed it. I think if we are going to go to war, go to war 100% put all of your eggs in that basket and have a plan for post war.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524612
11/17/15 11:25 AM
11/17/15 11:25 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY
Bwood Offline
4 point
Bwood  Offline
4 point
HOUSTON COUNTY
My heads been hurting

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524615
11/17/15 11:28 AM
11/17/15 11:28 AM
shelby county
B
buzzard Offline
14 point
buzzard  Offline
14 point
B
shelby county
just remember that the "muslims" we are being told to be tolerant of are not tolerant of us.
Also remember that according to the left we are not tolerate to their views, but what about them being tolerant to ours?????

Last edited by buzzard; 11/17/15 11:29 AM.

"Hell with them fellows, buzzard got to eat same as a worm"
Josey Wales

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524631
11/17/15 11:53 AM
11/17/15 11:53 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline
Booner
M
Chilton County
Still waiting for that Million Man Muslim March against Muslim violence.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: MarksOutdoors] #1524633
11/17/15 11:55 AM
11/17/15 11:55 AM
Smith Lake
300Ruger Offline
10 point
300Ruger  Offline
10 point
Smith Lake
Originally Posted By: MarksOutdoors
Still waiting for that Million Man Muslim March against Muslim violence.

It's supposedly happening in Europe right now, if your buying what Barry is selling.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: 3toe] #1524644
11/17/15 12:12 PM
11/17/15 12:12 PM
Opelika
olemossy Offline
8 point
olemossy  Offline
8 point
Opelika

Thank you 3Toe.

Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: perchjerker] #1524647
11/17/15 12:15 PM
11/17/15 12:15 PM
Central Alabama
M
muzziehead Offline
14 point
muzziehead  Offline
14 point
M
Central Alabama
I thought Bwood might want one of these for Christmas.

Not the girl obviously, just the sleeper.

Last edited by muzziehead; 11/17/15 12:19 PM.

"Don't cling to Mistake, just because you spent a lot of time making it."
Re: ISIS threatens to attack Washington the same as Paris ! [Re: olemossy] #1524658
11/17/15 12:22 PM
11/17/15 12:22 PM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline
Booner
M
Chilton County
Originally Posted By: olemossy

Thank you 3Toe.

One of the most brutal slave owners was a man in South Carolina by the name of William Ellison [b]who was black[/b]. Of course, you won't read that in public education history books.

Last edited by MarksOutdoors; 11/17/15 12:23 PM.

-G. K. Chesterton
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.