</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Oak Case Knife Display Cabinet
by StateLine. 09/25/24 08:23 PM
Carbon express cross bow
by Brennan15. 09/25/24 06:10 PM
Leupold VX-3HD
by Madmax0818. 09/25/24 05:53 PM
Xpedition Xcentric SD bow
by aucountry. 09/25/24 04:47 PM
Remington 700 Long Range 7mm PRC - 26"
by Emuckfwa. 09/25/24 02:24 PM
Serious Deer Talk
How many Process there own deer?
by Jdkprp70. 09/25/24 10:46 PM
Hank Parker Accident
by Bowhunter2011. 09/25/24 09:56 PM
Corn Prices
by mw2015. 09/25/24 08:26 PM
Portland Unit 6
by Hamil007. 09/25/24 12:44 PM
Something I noticed after spraying Glypho...
by trailertrash. 09/25/24 08:34 AM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
55 registered members (BCLC, 1hunter, IDOT, Auburn1716, DThrash, Cactus_buck, Captain Howdy, jellyhead11, desertdog, Ridge Life, BamaFan64, WINMAG300, YellaLineHunter, handihunter, HawkPilot, GomerPyle, Okatuppa, dkeener04, M48scout, BLP, odocoileus, claybird, wareagle22, farmerjay, sawdust, ImThere, Booner Hunter, Stacey, Brian_C, Butchman205, sevenup, WGDfarm23, auman, El_Matador, Whild_Bill, Livintohunt19, Cuz-Pat, ronfromramer, jake44, GoldenEagle, Reaper, JB71, Lonster, Mossy, TexasHuntress, CrappieMan, Smoke_Diver, Jmkiper, Mdees, 6 invisible), 856 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: straycat] #1660353
02/22/16 08:33 AM
02/22/16 08:33 AM
In front of my lathe
gundoc Offline
14 point
gundoc  Offline
14 point
In front of my lathe
Originally Posted By: straycat
Quote:
Everyone climbing on their soap box, patting themselves on the back, claiming that they are going to write in Cruz are too dumb to realize that they are voting to destroy this country FOREVER. Or until we can get more votes on the supreme court with a conservative in the white house. That may never happen again with the problems that our country will face with Hillary in charge.

First, we aren't even really into the heat of the Primaries yet. Trump hasn't really won anything but 2 states so far.

Second, Only positive votes for a non-conservative will destroy this country or either radically facilitate a major change in this country for the worse.

Let's talk about who is really the dumb out there. That is where any blame should reside.
1. The pinheads who voted for Obama
2. The pinheads who voted in majority power to the Dems in the house and senate which led to Obamacare and other horrid policies.
3. The pinheads who keep re-electing liberal Republicans who love to spend $, love to tax, and love to help pass Progressive legislation and regulations.
4. The pinheads who are currently supporting Clinton and Sanders.
5. The pinheads who fall hook, line and sinker for showmanship, speeches and one liners and who are so shallow that they will not dive into the issues.
6. The pinheads who can't see the forest for the trees.

If anyone here supports Trump because you align with and agree with his character, his morals, his principles, his ideology, his policies, and his vision for our country then you have found your candidate and you should vote for him. I'll never begrudge anyone, ANYONE, for voting from their principles. Even if I do not share those same principles.

All I wish for in return is the same support.

Perhaps in this age of indoctrination and instant gratification many find it hard to understand voting as a sacred honor and that voting based on personal beliefs and principles is something to be be held high. Perhaps this is why anyone opposed to Trump in the General Election is called dumb, stupid, supporter of Hilary, wiling to put our country in jeopardy, etc... That's pretty sad.

But I'm not surprised. Just look at what our nation has become today. The character of the American populace is at the lowest in history. Striving for what is Noble, Honorable, Virtuous, Good, Just and Right---well it is almost archaic.

When will "we" wake up and realize that it isn't just the elected that are ruining this great nation from the inside out...it is the ELECTORATE that is equally corrupted and who we put into office is a mere reflection of the people's wants and desires.

The ONLY tried and true, proven way for our nation to do a 180 degree turn is for a true spiritual awakening and revival to commence in the hearts and minds of the American public where we repent and turn back to God Almighty and allow Jesus Christ to be our Lord. Principle based. Absolute Truth based. Christ Centered. God loving.

Everything else is politics which is eroding.

SMH. May God have mercy on our nation.

Well said...I agree 100%, specially with the last paragraph.

There are two types of gun enthusiasts ... Those who have been F#CKED by PTG and those who will be!

~ unknown
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: gundoc] #1660375
02/22/16 08:50 AM
02/22/16 08:50 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted By: gundoc
Quote:
Everyone climbing on their soap box, patting themselves on the back, claiming that they are going to write in Cruz are too dumb to realize that they are voting to destroy this country FOREVER. Or until we can get more votes on the supreme court with a conservative in the white house. That may never happen again with the problems that our country will face with Hillary in charge.

First, we aren't even really into the heat of the Primaries yet. Trump hasn't really won anything but 2 states so far.

Second, Only positive votes for a non-conservative will destroy this country or either radically facilitate a major change in this country for the worse.

Let's talk about who is really the dumb out there. That is where any blame should reside.
2. The pinheads who voted in majority power to the Dems in the house and senate which led to Obamacare and other horrid policies.
3. The pinheads who keep re-electing liberal Republicans who love to spend $, love to tax, and love to help pass Progressive legislation and regulations.
5. The pinheads who fall hook, line and sinker for showmanship, speeches and one liners and who are so shallow that they will not dive into the issues.

If anyone here supports Trump because you align with and agree with his character, his morals, his principles, his ideology, his policies, and his vision for our country then you have found your candidate and you should vote for him. I'll never begrudge anyone, ANYONE, for voting from their principles. Even if I do not share those same principles.

Perhaps in this age of indoctrination and instant gratification many find it hard to understand voting as a sacred honor and that voting based on personal beliefs and principles is something to be be held high. Perhaps this is why anyone opposed to Trump in the General Election is called dumb, stupid, supporter of Hilary, wiling to put our country in jeopardy, etc... That's pretty sad.

But I'm not surprised. Just look at what our nation has become today. The character of the American populace is at the lowest in history. Striving for what is Noble, Honorable, Virtuous, Good, Just and Right---well it is almost archaic.

When will "we" wake up and realize that it isn't just the elected that are ruining this great nation from the inside out...it is the ELECTORATE that is equally corrupted and who we put into office is a mere reflection of the people's wants and desires.

The ONLY tried and true, proven way for our nation to do a 180 degree turn is for a true spiritual awakening and revival to commence in the hearts and minds of the American public where we repent and turn back to God Almighty and allow Jesus Christ to be our Lord. Principle based. Absolute Truth based. Christ Centered. God loving.

Well said...I agree 100%, specially with the last paragraph.

I agree with the last paragraph also but taking the moral high ground and not supporting the republican nominee,whoever he may be,is still helping the democrat to win. Maybe all the write in's will feel good about themselves and think they have accomplished something good and noble, but they will still be helping the enemy.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: charlie] #1660389
02/22/16 08:56 AM
02/22/16 08:56 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: charlie
You also can't say that people won't vote for trump in the general election based on their principles. You don't know what people will do once election day comes. I mean we have someone right here who said for months that a vote for rubio was out of the question who now says he may vote for him.

I never said I wouldn't vote for Rubio. I said if the party nominated someone I couldn't support I'd write Cruz in. I did say I'd never, ever vote for Trump and I still.mean that. I.have never voted for a democrat and I'm not going to start with Trump. I might find that I can't vote for Rubio but I'm going to do my best to find a reason to support him if he's the nominee. I would like to challenge any Trump voter to give a good explanation of why democrats should have known enough about Obama's past to not vote for him but why Republicans should ignore Donald's past and pull the lever for him. I haven't heard anything but crickets anytime I've posed that question in the past so I doubt it will be different this time around.

Last edited by bill; 02/22/16 08:58 AM.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: Beer Belly] #1660405
02/22/16 09:07 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Honest question:

It seems the pivotal factor most Trump supporters tout when asked their attraction to him is "he's not a career politician".

Well neither am I. So would you vote for ME as president?

I am conservative, I run a successful business that has never bankrupted, have good financial sense (I'm in the insurance/finanicial industry), etc.

What's the difference? This is not a funny question, I'm being DEAD serious.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: R_H_Clark] #1660406
Saraland, Al
B
BamaFan64 Online content
8 point
BamaFan64  Online Content
8 point
B
Saraland, Al
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark

I agree with the last paragraph also but taking the moral high ground and not supporting the republican nominee,whoever he may be,is still helping the democrat to win. Maybe all the write in's will feel good about themselves and think they have accomplished something good and noble, but they will still be helping the enemy.

If Alabama was a swing state, a write in, Third Party or stay at home could help elect a Democrat. The majority of voters in Alabama are going to vote for the Republican, whether he's a true conservative or a RINO. Alabama supported McCain, then got Romney as thanks for supporting their last RINO. Voting for whoever they decide to give us has seemed to help the enemy, too. Even with the majority in Congress, with people screaming from the rooftops, the Republicans have funded more that Obama has asked for than their own constituents.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: bill] #1660410
02/22/16 09:11 AM
02/22/16 09:11 AM
mobile
C
charlie Offline
12 point
charlie  Offline
12 point
C
mobile
I believe you did but I am not going to argue about it. You said you wouldn't support a rino and rubio is the biggest rino up there now that Christie is gone.

Originally Posted By: bill
You also can't say that people won't vote for trump in the general election based on their principles. You don't know what people will do once election day comes. I mean we have someone right here who said for months that a vote for rubio was out of the question who now says he may vote for him.

I never said I wouldn't vote for Rubio. I said if the party nominated someone I couldn't support I'd write Cruz in. I did say I'd never, ever vote for Trump and I still.mean that. I.have never voted for a democrat and I'm not going to start with Trump. I might find that I can't vote for Rubio but I'm going to do my best to find a reason to support him if he's the nominee. I would like to challenge any Trump voter to give a good explanation of why democrats should have known enough about Obama's past to not vote for him but why Republicans should ignore Donald's past and pull the lever for him. I haven't heard anything but crickets anytime I've posed that question in the past so I doubt it will be different this time around.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: straycat] #1660416
02/22/16 09:12 AM
02/22/16 09:12 AM
Gulfcrest
bigt Offline
14 point
bigt  Offline
14 point
Gulfcrest
Quote:

Great post......the problem we have in this nation is that the Church has lost the soul of this nation and the only way to get this nation back on tract is by one soul at a time to be saved and that life changed. This country will not be turned around by politics and it will be hard to get a Christian with true conservative values elected as president until we reach out to our neighbors, coworkers, strangers and even our enemies with love and tell them about Jesus. Until that happens we can complain all we want about liberals or non conservatives winning elections, but is our fault for not focusing on saving the lost more than we do about hunting, fishing , football and ect. I too have fallen short in this endeavor but hopefully it is not too late for us as the body of Christ to focus on the Great Commission......

Life is too short to be small !!

http://crshuntingclub.webs.com/
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: ikillbux] #1660418
02/22/16 09:14 AM
02/22/16 09:14 AM
Gulfcrest
bigt Offline
14 point
bigt  Offline
14 point
Gulfcrest
Originally Posted By: ikillbux
Honest question:

It seems the pivotal factor most Trump supporters tout when asked their attraction to him is "he's not a career politician".

I am conservative, I run a successful business that has never bankrupted, have good financial sense (I'm in the insurance/finanicial industry), etc.

I just might vote for you for President so far you are sounding pretty good wink

Life is too short to be small !!

http://crshuntingclub.webs.com/
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: charlie] #1660420
02/22/16 09:15 AM
02/22/16 09:15 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

I believe you did but I am not going to argue about it. You said you wouldn't support a rino and rubio is the biggest rino up there now that Christie is gone.

It's possible I did say I wouldn't support a Rino. I'm going to have a hard time pulling the lever for Rubio, and I'm still not sure I can, but I'm going to stay open to the possibility. Trump is a 100% no , for me. Since you responded to part of my reply, would you like to take a shot at the question I posed?

-
Bauvard
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: BamaFan64] #1660421
02/22/16 09:17 AM
02/22/16 09:17 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted By: BamaFan64
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark

If Alabama was a swing state, a write in, Third Party or stay at home could help elect a Democrat. The majority of voters in Alabama are going to vote for the Republican, whether he's a true conservative or a RINO. Alabama supported McCain, then got Romney as thanks for supporting their last RINO. Voting for whoever they decide to give us has seemed to help the enemy, too. Even with the majority in Congress, with people screaming from the rooftops, the Republicans have funded more that Obama has asked for than their own constituents.

I understand what you are saying but my position is that a write in will never have enough support to cause the establishment to take notice. A write in is just a wasted vote. When the democrat wins,the establishment doesn't say," Wow,we should have run someone more conservative,just look at all those write in votes." What they will say is," Wow, the liberal democrat beat us, we better run someone more liberal next time to try to get some of those liberal votes."

All the write in's accomplish is to get candidates that are more and more alike,until it's hard to tell the republican from the democrat. If someone wanted to make a difference a better effort would be a petition to the RNC with more signatures on it than the number that voted in the last campaign,urging to run a true constitutional conservative. A few hundred write in votes by people too high minded to support the nominee won't mean squat.

As you say though,Alabama will go Republican reguardless and the write in votes will mean even less.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: ikillbux] #1660426
02/22/16 09:20 AM
02/22/16 09:20 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Honest question:

You get the nomination and I'll support you. I would vote for you to be the nominee right now over the rest of them.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: bill] #1660428
02/22/16 09:21 AM
02/22/16 09:21 AM
Tampa
B
Beer Belly Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Beer Belly  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
B
Tampa

As my mom often said to me: CLEAN THE WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS AND LISTEN.

Obama is EXACTLY what he said he was going to be, and exactly what the democrats wanted. He has done exactly what he said that he was going to do and has been amazingly successful. The idiots that voted for him once, twice would vote for him a third time if they could.

--------------
For what it is worth: I still agree with me!
A big man will stand up for himself; a great man will stand up for others.
Processor Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1OTDcvGoo3puyO-CV10he3pH97IE
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: R_H_Clark] #1660433
02/22/16 09:24 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Online happy
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Online Happy
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
There is no such thing as a wasted vote.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: ikillbux] #1660434

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Honest question:

Run dang it. Ill vote the aldeer ticket...

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: Beer Belly] #1660435
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted By: Beer Belly

Obama is EXACTLY what he said he was going to be, and exactly what the democrats wanted. He has done exactly what he said that he was going to do and has been amazingly successful. The idiots that voted for him once, twice would vote for him a third time if they could.

And he's there because too many republicans thumbed their noses at the republican nominee.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: IDOT] #1660438
02/22/16 09:25 AM
02/22/16 09:25 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted By: IDOT
There is no such thing as a wasted vote.

It is if you vote for mickey Mouse. I've seen it happen.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: bigt] #1660440
02/22/16 09:27 AM
02/22/16 09:27 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: bigt
Quote:

Great post......the problem we have in this nation is that the Church has lost the soul of this nation and the only way to get this nation back on tract is by one soul at a time to be saved and that life changed. This country will not be turned around by politics and it will be hard to get a Christian with true conservative values elected as president until we reach out to our neighbors, coworkers, strangers and even our enemies with love and tell them about Jesus. Until that happens we can complain all we want about liberals or non conservatives winning elections, but is our fault for not focusing on saving the lost more than we do about hunting, fishing , football and ect. I too have fallen short in this endeavor but hopefully it is not too late for us as the body of Christ to focus on the Great Commission......

Exactly. All of this debating isn't going to change anything but it's entertaining to see how different segments rationalize their political choices. The Bible says things will get worse as the end times draw near so I'm not worried because I know how the story ends. That doesn't mean I think the world will end in a month, a year, or even a 1000 years, just because America is in decline. The world has been in worse shape than this before but we only see things from our narrow perspective. The one truth is that things won't change for the better unless God sees fit and unless our nation turns back towards the biblical principles it was founded on. That starts with us.

-
Bauvard
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: ikillbux] #1660453
02/22/16 09:31 AM
02/22/16 09:31 AM
Foley, AL
Vulkanman Offline
8 point
Vulkanman  Offline
8 point
Foley, AL
Honest question:

Seriously? Maybe? This country was made great by good businessmen, and systematically destroyed by professional politicians.

I truly believe that Trump took advantage of a huge leadership vacuum in the Republican party and has had a lot of luck playing it out. I also don't agree with a lot of his tactics and I'm completely dumbfounded that he's survived the numerous screw-ups in his campaign. I'm shocked that he's still in the race, much less leading it, but it may be exactly the things that annoy some of the extremely vocal Cruz supporters who keep ranting that no way, no how they vote for him has been the secret to his success.

The simple fact is that a lot of folks don't want to elect a preacher of any particular ilk because he may not fit the exact mold of their beliefs, and it might be better if he "generally" fits. I have said from the beginning that Cruz is a little "too" religious for most Americans, and it makes many of us a little uncomfortable. In my business the worst screwing I ever got was from a Bible-Thumping Baptist with WWJD signs all over his office. Apparently he had a different opinion of all that than I do, or just maybe he was more of a shower than a goer. I also know more than a few who attended Seminary that I wouldn't believe a word they say.

I do know this: we are in the mess we're in right now because too many good-hearted right-minded men stayed at home rather than vote for a RINO like McCain, and then they certainly wouldn't vote for a pagan like Romney, he's a Mormon for Christ's sake!!

So do it again, turn your nose up and write in some Mickey Mouse BS and show everyone what great principles you have. And then bitch incessantly about the world going completely to hell, but you showed that stupid GOP that they couldn't tell you to settle for anything less.

Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: Beer Belly] #1660458
02/22/16 09:34 AM
02/22/16 09:34 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: Beer Belly

But they ignored his past. When you'd tell them he meant to destroy the country based on what he said in the past they'd stick their fingers in their ears and deflect to something else....Just like Trump voters. So why won't Trump voters look at his past for indicators of what his life long beliefs are? Why do they deflect when it's brought up?....Just like Obama voters?

-
Bauvard
Re: My stance on Trump & the Trump bashers on aldeer [Re: Beer Belly] #1660468
02/22/16 09:39 AM
02/22/16 09:39 AM
Foley, AL
Vulkanman Offline
8 point
Vulkanman  Offline
8 point
Foley, AL
Bill, do you honestly not see a difference in a devout socialist and Trump because he's not necessarily against abortion?

Seriously? Because that's about all you've every made a real point of, the stuff like the fact that he doesn't pray like you, he gave money to democrats, or supports emergency care for the poor is really blown-up fluff, that's really the issue, isn't it?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.