ive had a few people pm me suggesting i will never get anyone to "RAT OUT " thier buddy, thats not what im trying to do, im trying to keep from having to "RAT SOMEONE OUT" i dont want to involve the game warden, i believe they have enough on there plate, and i think this person hunts hogs for pay, im not trying to mess up thier gig, i think we should be able to handle it among our selves what i want isnt unreasonable, i dont know exactly who they are, but i have enough info thet im pretty sure a law enforcement officer would have no problem finding them, i share a taxidermist with the people who own the land these guys were paid to remove hogs from, but i dont really want to go that route, it would involve complaining to the person stroking there check,and reporting them to the game warden , which i cant imaging would be good for them and thier business, there is no way to get onto my property without coming through a clearly marked property line gate or fence. and coming across 800 acres that dont allow dog hunting before they got to me, plus all dogs were on the side by side, they were looking around trying to find hogs to turn loose on, all i want is to be sure this doesnt happen again, im not cool with it, it isnt ok and im trying very hard to handle it without costing someone a bunch of money, its not a trick to bust them , i just want to talk to them and be sure it wont happen again, i have no idea how to post pics here but , people keep asking me to so ill at least give you a description, its a olive drab side by side in the center top of the windshield there is an orange sticker of a cartoon hog head surrounded by text, on the back of the truck dog box, is a orange tri angle tractor saftey sign with reflector around the edge, and a round white sticker on the center that has a long thin black marking from top to bottom of the round circle, im willing to wait to take action until monday, if i havent heard anything by them im going to turn the pictures and the info about who they were working for and how to get in touch with them , i dont want to do that but i will , if i dont have some sort of explination and a willingness to cooperate in the future to be sure we dont have probs again.

Last edited by toddmcgill; 06/08/16 05:55 AM.