Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: jawbone
Originally Posted By: bill
You guys have beat around the bush enough without saying it but the insinuation is clear enough.I know Bobby and while I'm not willing to say it's impossible Bobby was in the wrong , I'd be much more inclined to believe the school was probably at fault, here. I doubt Bobby was messing with a student as has been insinuated but I just wish the people that love the drama and keeping the rumour going would remember he has a family and a kid that is seeing all of it.

Unfortunately, if the rumors are not true, I'm afraid they will persist unti a plausible reason is given for the seperation. The fact that the rumors are sourced from Edgewood parents would indicate some very ill will somewhere. What for? He was doing what they wanted by winning big. Any insight on the reason?

You're privy to all the gossip but not to an actual news story on the reason?

http://m.wsfa.com/wsfa/db_344805/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=L6nqwUp8

That is why I said a "plausible" reason. The story would have you believe he was fired for doing what they have been doing and doing it very well. 71 straight games well and everyone there was loving it. Then they can't decide whether he was forced out or resigned. Obviously more to it. The lawyers are involved over the school trying to force the students wishing to transfer now, to pay a $1300 transfer fee before releasing their transcripts.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.