Hello ALDEER GUYS, i just wanted to let everyone that knows me know that we are gonna have another little rat on our hands timmy& kellie are expecting a baby boy nov.14th she has a son by her first marriage but timmy practicly helped raise him cause they got together when Harley was still a little baby his dad left them while he was still a baby so Harley don't know his real dad all he knows is timmy is his dad but really this one is timmy's first child baby & my first grandchild so i'm excited about that so i'm getting old now since i'm gonna be a grandma {LOL} in case i haven't told anyone i finally found me a good Christian man he is a associate pastor where he attends church& he has a nice family te 4th of next month we will be dating 4 years but nothing serious yet i don't see that happening no time soon cause he has been by hisself since he was 19.his name is greg sanders .he's not much of a talker especially on the phone and he's nothing like chris was he don't do any kind of hunting but he works in chicken houses with his dad everyday they have 4 chicken houses so he stays busy all the time but we do have our Tuesday& Friday night date nights i'm happy just the way things are if he don't ever get serious anyway i had to let yall know about me becoming a grandma