</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB Upright Freezer
by Bamarich2. 10/17/24 06:49 PM
Camo Cleanout CHEAP
by RedneckNinji. 10/17/24 11:33 AM
2XL Jackets
by RedneckNinji. 10/17/24 11:08 AM
WTB 20 ga Accutips
by SuperSpike. 10/16/24 10:44 PM
Contender barrels for sale
by Oscarflytyer. 10/16/24 09:26 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Coyotes and corn
by TDog93. 10/17/24 10:27 PM
Season Predictions
by TDog93. 10/17/24 10:24 PM
Cell Camera Question
by Forrestgump1. 10/17/24 06:15 PM
List Of Processors
by mw2015. 10/17/24 02:12 PM
Best public land
by jdhunter2011. 10/17/24 11:26 AM
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
TRAIL cam on WMA
by Trecker1. 10/04/24 04:45 PM
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Alabaster area
by Droptine-13. 07/26/24 02:00 PM
Randolph, AL
by TwoRs. 06/25/24 11:47 AM
Florala, Alabama club openings
by Lead Poison. 06/18/24 11:09 AM
Who's Online Now
18 registered members (Jwoods32, turkey247, Gobble4me757, Longtine, Lonster, NWFJ, Strictlybow, ImThere, square, sawdust, BAR1225, sevenup, Pwyse, BamaFan64, BCLC, dave260rem!, trlrdrdave, 1 invisible), 330 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Geno] #2190929
08/11/17 10:16 AM
08/11/17 10:16 AM
Alabama
W
whack-n-stack Offline
Booner
whack-n-stack  Offline
Booner
W
Alabama
No lie, I had a recently divorced, smoking hot teacher that I cut grass for the summer after I graduated. Looking back, I wish I would have tried. I was scared as hell to ask though.

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Clem] #2190932
08/11/17 10:24 AM
08/11/17 10:24 AM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted By: Clem

OK, in all seriousness with this one:

A teacher in Alabama has a consenting relationship with a high school student in another state, where the student is of legal age of consent AND the teacher has zero jurisdiction, employment, influence or anything. For whatever or however reasons, this Alabama teacher and other-state-student hooked up.

According to the Alabama law in question, this teacher could still be fired and/or prosecuted?

Under the letter of the law as it is currently written, yes.

Here is what 13A-6-81 says.

A person commits the crime of a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student under the age of 19 years if he or she is a school employee and engages in sexual intercourse as defined by Section 13A-6-60(1) or deviant sexual intercourse as defined by 13A-6-60(2) with a student, regardless of whether the student is male or female. &#8194;Consent is not a defense to a charge under this section.

Here is 13A-6-82

a) A person commits the crime of a school employee having sexual contact with a student under the age of 19 years if he or she is a school employee and engages in sexual contact, as defined by Section 13A-6-60(3), with a student, regardless of whether the student is male or female. &#8194;Consent is not a defense to a charge under this section. &#8194;The crime of a school employee having sexual contact with a student is a Class C felony.

(b) A person commits the crime of a school employee soliciting a sex act with a student under the age of 19 years if he or she is a school employee and solicits, persuades, encourages, harasses, or entices a student to engage in a sex act including, but not limited to, sexual intercourse, as defined by Section 13A-6-30(1), deviate sexual intercourse, as defined by Section 13A-6-30(2), or sexual contact, as defined by Section 13A-6-30(3). &#8194;The crime of soliciting a student to perform a sex act is a Class A misdemeanor.

And here is the definition of a "school employee" under 13A-6-80. You will note, it has no requirement that the school employee and the student be from the same school, county or state.

(a) For purposes of this article, school employee includes a teacher, school administrator, student teacher, safety or resource officer, coach, adult volunteer in a position of authority or any other school employee who has contact with a student in his or her official capacity as a school employee.

Last edited by doekiller; 08/11/17 10:25 AM.
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: AU7MM08] #2190935
08/11/17 10:32 AM
08/11/17 10:32 AM
Cullman
Z
Zkd22 Offline
8 point
Zkd22  Offline
8 point
Z
Cullman
Originally Posted By: AU7MM08

Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
Originally Posted By: doekiller
No one I know supports teachers having sex with students. I think they should be fired and loose their license. But, they should not be subject to a prison sentence and a lifetime registration as a sex offender for conduct that is 100% legal for every other person in the state.

pretty much this....

is it sleazy and immoral, no doubt. should it cost them their jobs, sure. should it be a CRIMINAL issue when the student is an otherwise-legal consenting "adult", absolutely not.

There it is.

Zkd22 you made a childish hodgepodged attempt to twist my writings.
Next time, don't put words in peoples mouths.

Next time defend yourself and don't wait on doekiller and others to say it and then claim it. It wasn't hodgepodged...I can't stand your ass and aldeer was better before you got on here. I know you like black and white so maybe that is clear enough for you.

Running your mouth will get your ass burned too. You say "childish" is stating I don't want teachers screwing students but I feel like ridiculing someone with cancer fits that bill so much better. Grow up junior you have a lot to learn about life. It's not near as easy and "free" as you and your people want it to be. I'm done on here but if you need anything else you can call me at 256-466-6210. The message board don't need you wasting space defending yourself when you don't have a leg to stand on

Last edited by Zkd22; 08/11/17 10:38 AM.
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Zkd22] #2190939
08/11/17 10:34 AM
08/11/17 10:34 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL
Originally Posted By: Zkd22

No one I know supports teachers having sex with students. I think they should be fired and loose their license. But, they should not be subject to a prison sentence and a lifetime registration as a sex offender for conduct that is 100% legal for every other person in the state.

pretty much this....

is it sleazy and immoral, no doubt. should it cost them their jobs, sure. should it be a CRIMINAL issue when the student is an otherwise-legal consenting "adult", absolutely not.

There it is.

Next time defend yourself and don't wait on doekiller and others to say it and then claim it. It wasn't hodgepodged...I can't stand your ass and aldeer was better before you got on here. I know you like black and white so maybe that is clear enough for you.

No need to bring race into this...

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Recurve] #2190944
08/11/17 10:40 AM
08/11/17 10:40 AM
Cullman
Z
Zkd22 Offline
8 point
Zkd22  Offline
8 point
Z
Cullman
Originally Posted By: Recurve

pretty much this....

There it is.

I didn't

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Zkd22] #2190947
08/11/17 10:44 AM
08/11/17 10:44 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL

pretty much this....

There it is.

I didn't

It was a joke.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Recurve] #2190948
08/11/17 10:47 AM
08/11/17 10:47 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
Northport, AL

pretty much this....

There it is.

I didn't

It was a joke.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: GomerPyle] #2190950
08/11/17 10:51 AM
08/11/17 10:51 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county

pretty much this....

Been a gud one next year)

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: GomerPyle] #2190951
08/11/17 10:52 AM
08/11/17 10:52 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL

pretty much this....

There it is.

I didn't

It was a joke.

laugh

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Recurve] #2190955
08/11/17 11:08 AM
08/11/17 11:08 AM
UR 6
top cat Offline
Freak of Nature
top cat  Offline
Freak of Nature
UR 6
Been going on forever

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: doekiller] #2191015
08/11/17 12:49 PM
08/11/17 12:49 PM
Andalusia, Covington County, A...
TexasHuntress Offline
14 point
TexasHuntress  Offline
14 point
Andalusia, Covington County, A...

No one I know supports teachers having sex with students. I think they should be fired and lose their license. But, they should not be subject to a prison sentence and a lifetime registration as a sex offender for conduct that is 100% legal for every other person in the state.

This is exactly how I feel about it and have for quite some time.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.---Winnie the Pooh
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Geno] #2191028
08/11/17 01:05 PM
08/11/17 01:05 PM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
If a grown man were to scout high schools for the hottest female teachers and try to enroll, would he get arrested for stalking? Asking for a friend laugh

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2191031
08/11/17 01:07 PM
08/11/17 01:07 PM
All Over
Dustin Offline
Freak of Nature
Dustin  Offline
Freak of Nature
All Over
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
If a grown man were to scout high schools for the hottest female teachers and try to enroll, would he get arrested for stalking? Asking for a friend laugh

Probably would since he would have to pass himself off as some overweight Benjamin Button.

Don't let life get in the way of living
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: hallb] #2191035
08/11/17 01:14 PM
08/11/17 01:14 PM
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Originally Posted By: hallb
I am completely outraged that I did not bang any of the hot teachers while I was in high school.

I took advantage of EVERY opportunity. Even the not-so-hot teachers needed servicing.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: AU7MM08] #2191139
08/11/17 03:17 PM
08/11/17 03:17 PM
Northeast Florida
BamaGrad85 Offline
10 point
BamaGrad85  Offline
10 point
Northeast Florida

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
Geno, you continue to remind me what a fkn liberal idiot you really are.

Ooo that's a good one.
You use the word liberal like liberals use the word racist. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is wrong thus you reach for your go to word.

popcorn

I came, I saw, so I killed them all......Vern
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Geno] #2191196
08/11/17 03:52 PM
08/11/17 03:52 PM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
BTW, Scott said police officers don't have laws like this and they do. A police officer can not engage in sex with anyone in their custody, whether it is consensual or not. These laws are being written to include any profession in which it is thought that it has "control" over the other. The "control" is seen as a form of coercion, but this is already covered in Alabama law, so truthfully, a new law wasn't needed. It would have taken a lot of work to show coercion and prosecute though. Like I already said, it was a knee jerk reaction law and now they need to go back and amend it. The problem with letting it all be handled administratively is that if there is no law, particularly a felony law, it won't be investigated by law enforcement.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: jawbone] #2191203
08/11/17 03:55 PM
08/11/17 03:55 PM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted By: jawbone
BTW, Scott said police officers don't have laws like this and they do. A police officer can not engage in sex with anyone in their custody, whether it is consensual or not. These laws are being written to include any profession in which it is thought that it has "control" over the other. The "control" is seen as a form of coercion, but this is already covered in Alabama law, so truthfully, a new law wasn't needed. It would have taken a lot of work to show coercion and prosecute though. Like I already said, it was a knee jerk reaction law and now they need to go back and amend it. The problem with letting it all be handled administratively is that if there is no law, particularly a felony law, it won't be investigated by law enforcement.

But, that law regarding officers and someone in custody is not the same as the law with teachers. That law specifies a person has to be in that officers custody and it has nothing to do with the age of the person. A police officer can have sex with a 16 year old, not in their custody and it isn't a crime. A teacher and it is a crime.

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Geno] #2191211
08/11/17 03:58 PM
08/11/17 03:58 PM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
It's just the same concept of control and coercion was my point. They are now nailing prison guards more regularly than teachers with the law.

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: jawbone] #2191216
08/11/17 04:00 PM
08/11/17 04:00 PM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted By: jawbone
It's just the same concept of control and coercion was my point. They are now nailing prison guards more regularly than teachers with the law.

But the school employee sex law doesn't have any requirement of control or coercion. So the laws are not the same. Apples and oranges.

Re: Judge rules state's teacher-student sex law unconstitutional [Re: Geno] #2191224
08/11/17 04:06 PM
08/11/17 04:06 PM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
I think the intent was that the control and ability to coerced are implied which is a weakness of a poorly written law.

Last edited by jawbone; 08/11/17 04:07 PM.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.