Originally Posted By: hunterbuck
All of the BCS bowls pay the same, including the BCSNC game. Bama is a virtual certainty to get a BCS bid regardless of whether it's the BCSNC or not, so there's nothing anyone can do to stop the flow of money.

The last two sentences of your post pretty much reads as severe redass about the near certainty of Alabama playing for the national championship. It's going to really hurt if Bama adds another, isn't it?

You sure are worried about redasses! Nope, it will not matter to me if they do play, don't play or they play with their self. Unlike some the sun will come up the next day no matter the outcome and I can just about guarantee not a single person on this site will have had a single thing to do with what happens on the field, but I am sure will brag and thump their chest over it like they were the one that kicked the winning field goal. Let me change that last line, like they scored the winning touchdown. Just be careful because if/when LSU wins the cajuns probably will not take lightly the destruction of property on their campus.

Last edited by Fun4all; 11/30/11 09:27 PM.

"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope