</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO bow
by Javelin1012. 09/21/24 08:20 PM
Ping G irons golf set 4-pw right handed
by toyota05. 09/21/24 04:08 PM
Coon feeder $20
by Bigwhitey. 09/21/24 01:25 PM
Boys or girls package.
by BOFF. 09/21/24 10:25 AM
Mathews Ignition Bow $200.00 for all
by BOFF. 09/21/24 10:02 AM
Serious Deer Talk
South Alabama Outdoors
by UncleHuck. 09/21/24 10:26 PM
Companion clover
by fr8-shkr. 09/21/24 08:42 PM
Corn Prices
by grundan. 09/21/24 12:32 AM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Slowclimb35. 09/20/24 11:08 PM
Rifle deer hunt recommendations
by UncleHuck. 09/20/24 10:32 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
73 registered members (BCLC, TDog93, jaydub12, hgmike, Slowclimb35, Luxfisher, sevenup, mzzy, Moss, NWFJ, Safetyman, akbejeepin, Ant67, Duck, ImThere, BAR1225, doublefistful, Turkeyneck78, outdoorguy88, JB71, trailertrash, MS_Hunter, jake44, lckrn, MR3391, woodduck, Fl Panhandler, Mack1, JHH, BradB, GHTiger10, btfl, Okatuppa, NorthFork, Cuz-Pat, hayman, Wes7777, foldemup, FreeStateHunter, Beer Belly, BamaFan64, GUT_SHOT, Joe4majors, Daveleeal, YellaLineHunter, cullbuck, CCC, Ben Downs, Ridge Life, bamaeyedoc, Coosa1, IDOT, coldtrail, treemydog, Gunner211, Narrow Gap, lectrode, LongBeards29, cch, GobbleGrunt, Holcomb, tmhrmh1, leroyb, jwp0020, UARandy3, odocoileus, cartervj, BearBranch, Bowhunter2011, 4 invisible), 604 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: perchjerker] #2358622
01/05/18 10:27 AM
01/05/18 10:27 AM
Mobile, AL
soalaturkeys Offline
10 point
soalaturkeys  Offline
10 point
Mobile, AL
They do not...Right says, don't want a gun, don't buy one. Left says, BAN GUNS!!

Right says, don't want to bake a gay wedding cake, don't bake one. Left says, WE'LL SUE YOU!! (and did)

Sure, many on the right want gay marriage banned, but the right is busy working, taking care of family, business, etc. I don't have the time to chase down all the bullcrap the left pursues; there's a difference, flake. There is an "obvious" dichotomy in approach. And this is my next to final post on the subject, I'm busy...

"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America" ~Benjamin Franklin

Isaiah 40:13-14

RAP is CRAP

NRA Life Member, GOA, BamaCarry Member
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: perchjerker] #2358624
01/05/18 10:28 AM
01/05/18 10:28 AM
Montgomery, Alabama
jaredhunts Offline
Puts sugar in his cornbread!
jaredhunts  Offline
Puts sugar in his cornbread!
Montgomery, Alabama
Aw hell.

It be's that way sometimes.

www.sunpoolcompany.com
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: soalaturkeys] #2358630
01/05/18 10:33 AM
Montgomery, AL
jbc Offline
14 point
jbc  Offline
14 point
Montgomery, AL
Originally Posted By: soalaturkeys
They do not...Right says, don't want a gun, don't buy one. Left says, BAN GUNS!!

Right says, don't want to bake a gay wedding cake, don't bake one. Left says, WE'LL SUE YOU!! (and did)

ha, its just as easy to say:
"Right says, I like guns, I have a right to them, leave my guns alone"

"Right says, you cant make me bake you a cake if I don't want to"

which are both true, and fine, but both sides want their way. I don't even understand how this is a discussion.

Glad you are busy, that's a good thing.

Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: soalaturkeys] #2358631
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL

Sure, many on the right want gay marriage banned, but the right is busy working, taking care of family, business, etc. I don't have the time to chase down all the bullcrap the left pursues; there's a difference, flake. There is an "obvious" dichotomy in approach. And this is my final post on the subject, I'm busy...

That just means a lack of personal freedoms - which is what the left wants - is there way and no shortage of personal freedoms is our way. We still want it our way. I think what you’re saying is the left wants/demands us to live like them while we don’t care how they live as long as they leave us the hell alone.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: Recurve] #2358633
01/05/18 10:35 AM
01/05/18 10:35 AM
Mobile, AL
soalaturkeys Offline
10 point
soalaturkeys  Offline
10 point
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted By: Recurve

Sure, many on the right want gay marriage banned, but the right is busy working, taking care of family, business, etc. I don't have the time to chase down all the bullcrap the left pursues; there's a difference, flake. There is an "obvious" dichotomy in approach. And this is my final post on the subject, I'm busy...

That just means a lack of personal freedoms - which is what the left wants - is there way and no shortage of personal freedoms is our way. We still want it our way. I think what you’re saying is the left wants/demands us to live like them while we don’t care how they live as long as they leave us the hell alone.
Yessir!!!

"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America" ~Benjamin Franklin

Isaiah 40:13-14

RAP is CRAP

NRA Life Member, GOA, BamaCarry Member
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: jbc] #2358654
01/05/18 10:51 AM
01/05/18 10:51 AM
ford150man Offline
Old Mossy Horns
ford150man  Offline
Old Mossy Horns

Originally Posted By: jbc

which are both true, and fine, but both sides want their way. I don't even understand how this is a discussion.

Your argument doesn't hold water with this logic.

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: ford150man] #2358682
01/05/18 11:11 AM
01/05/18 11:11 AM
Montgomery, AL
jbc Offline
14 point
jbc  Offline
14 point
Montgomery, AL
Originally Posted By: ford150man

Originally Posted By: jbc

Your argument doesn't hold water with this logic.

yeah, bad logic. I agree.

I don't really have a point other than both sides want their way.

Recurve seems to have summed it up well.

Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: soalaturkeys] #2359297
01/06/18 03:10 AM
01/06/18 03:10 AM
Lickskillet, AL
Irishguy Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Irishguy  Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Lickskillet, AL
Originally Posted By: Remington270
Like I’ve said a million times before, I wish conservatives had the backbone that liberals have. We could ban travel to states also. Why don’t we? (We don’t care enough).
I don't agree. I think conservatives are the "tolerant" ones, yet progressives say there are and we are not, but it's just the opposite. Conservatives want things to be fair. Liberals want things THEIR way. Come hell or high water. It's not backbone. It's Fascism.

Ding Ding Ding.... We have a winner!

Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: Recurve] #2359301
01/06/18 03:16 AM
01/06/18 03:16 AM
Lickskillet, AL
Irishguy Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Irishguy  Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Lickskillet, AL

Right. It's Libertarian-ism vs Progressive Liberal Fascism.

Libertarians say:

"You can do what you want, as long as it doesn't affect someone else's rights to do the same."

Progressive Liberal Fascist say:

"We know what's best for you and you are going to do it or you will be punished."

Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: Irishguy] #2359319
01/06/18 03:51 AM
01/06/18 03:51 AM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY

Originally Posted By: Irishguy

Libertarians say:

"You can do what you want, as long as it doesn't affect someone else's rights to do the same."

"We know what's best for you and you are going to do it or you will be punished."

(golf clap)

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: AUstan23] #2359541
01/06/18 09:00 AM
01/06/18 09:00 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL
Originally Posted By: AUstan23

Libertarians say:

(golf clap)

I second that. It blows my mind to think there are people out there who actually want a central government to tell them what to do. I guess that's what is so appealing about North Korea...you don't even have to argue with your wife over dinner plans! They tell you what to eat!!

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: Recurve] #2359622
01/06/18 10:52 AM
01/06/18 10:52 AM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY

Libertarians say:

(golf clap)

I second that. It blows my mind to think there are people out there who actually want a central government to tell them what to do. I guess that's what is so appealing about North Korea...you don't even have to argue with your wife over dinner plans! They tell you what to eat!!

In my opinion, most people are actually terrified of freedom. It scares the chit outta them to know they have to think and act for themselves. Most are intellectually lazy and want to be told how the world works. It keeps them sane.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: Same Sex marriage and Baseball. [Re: AUstan23] #2359628
01/06/18 10:58 AM
01/06/18 10:58 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL

Libertarians say:

(golf clap)

In my opinion, most people are actually terrified of freedom. It scares the chit outta them to know they have to think and act for themselves. Most are intellectually lazy and want to be told how the world works. It keeps them sane.

That's pretty much true. They are certainly free to have that mindset, the problem is they want to force that onto the rest of us and prop it up like it's a wonderful way to live like we literally have no idea about Venezuela. I seriously think they think we don't know what/where Venezuela is. They have to feel that way to constantly be trying to sell us on it. loco

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.