I went and picked up my deer from the chopping block in West blocton yesterday. It only took 3 weeks to get it back. This is the 2nd deer I’ve taken to them as it is convient and my old processor closed down. I wasn’t happy with the amount of meat I got back the first time I went there but it was good so I gave the a second try. So when I dropped this deer off a few weeks ago I told the lady I wanted backstraps butterflied, 2 sticks summer sausage , and the rest in jerky meat and she said ok no problem. So when I get home with the meat yesterday and open the box my back straps and sausage was correct, but I only got 4 packs of jerky meat (not cooked, just cut up) and I had about 10 pounds of burger that I didn’t order. So I was a little irritated at this point because I just paid $115 for 4 packs ok jerky, 2 summer sausage and the blackstrap (I don’t like there burger). This was 150# deer shot in the neck. So I call back up there and she tells me there’s nothing they can do they had meat they couldn’t make into jerky )understandable) so they made me burger. She didn’t mention that when I dropped it off or bother to call me and ask if I wanted something other than burger. Needless to say they lost a customer.