Originally Posted By: TheUtilityDude
Readers digest version: I've been registered on TNDeer.com since 2001. I don't post a lot there but here is a link to one of my posts. You can search any of my posts at your discretion. I'm The_Utility_Dude there as well as here. I work for Newport Utilities and have lived in Newport, Tennessee all my life.
http://www.tndeer.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=295915

My co-worker and bear hunting buddy, we will just call him "TD" at this point (also a Newport native) , killed the buck in Cocke County Tennessee on January 6th, 2018. A son of one of his friends posted the deer on the Tennessee Deer hunter page on facebook shortly after the kill. Once the jawbone was extracted I started the thread on TNDeer.com asking opinions re:age.

The skull plate/antlers are in a safe place awaiting the mandatory 60 day drying period and will be officially scored by B&C. I will post pictures of the score sheet and the scoring process when that occurs.

I have screen shots from my phone of text messages telling our hunting group about TD's accomplishment. If someone can tell me how to post them I will gladly do so. I also have pics of my , unofficial, score sheet.

The picture with the deer in the truck was taken in front of "Joes Sporting Goods" on Hwy 25E in Newport.

I don't know who Skip is but the dude in the pictures posted with this deer ain't skip

Now, If skip can produce any proof better than what I have that he killed this deer lets see it Skip.

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.