Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
After thinking about it, I just gotta comment on what they said about the Auburn study. Many of us here said that we were afraid that the primary purpose of the study was to provide some "scientific" cover for the director to push for a lower limit. If CAB members are already publicly speculating that the study will indeed recommend a lower limit, you gotta admit that sure seems to confirm our fears. As I have posted several times, I hope I am wrong about this, but reading things like this make me think that I'm not.

N2turkeys, thanks for going to the meeting and reporting on it.

I am wondering as well. This is the project website
http://www.turkeyres.org/
Why is there so little information on it? For what is supposed to be the largest turkey study ever undertaken, I cant seem to get any updates. These updates on here are from March of 2017 and NOTHING about mortality, movements, reproduction, etc. Whats the scoop? My understanding was the data collected from this study was going to help generate a computer model that would tell if lowering limits and shortening seasons would increase the population - yes my simplistic explanation.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine