</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Franchi affinity 3 20ga
by Bows4evr. 09/06/24 09:15 AM
ISO stock
by Cjunkin. 09/06/24 07:21 AM
ISO. Gas golf cart
by Doeslayer44. 09/05/24 09:25 PM
FS Summit Open Shot-like new
by Gary Harris. 09/05/24 08:45 PM
Wtb feeders
by Gobble4me757. 09/05/24 08:37 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Clay county
by Morris. 09/06/24 12:33 PM
Persimmon Trees
by Nightwatchman. 09/06/24 12:27 PM
Seed and Fert Prices
by Semo. 09/06/24 12:15 PM
Feeder Elevation
by 10 POINT. 09/06/24 10:37 AM
Drag or cultipacker
by N2TRKYS. 09/06/24 09:39 AM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Coosa County Lease on AFOA
by PYhunter. 08/28/24 09:38 PM
Long Shot, I know
by Nightwatchman. 08/28/24 02:02 PM
Any one looking for land in Winton County
by Doeslayer44. 08/26/24 07:10 PM
Need 4 members Jefferson Co
by Mascot. 08/19/24 12:30 PM
Who's Online Now
122 registered members (Blessed, tombo51, Drycreek, Cactus_buck, CNC, WEMOhunter, hamma, jdhunter2011, PineTop, BCLC, dustymac, jchurch, dquick1, BrentsFX4, AJones, joe sixpack, Johnal3, IMISSALDEER, ShaftOne, outdoorguy88, Frankie, dave260rem!, alhawk, CarbonClimber1, RidgeRanger, HawkPilot, 270wsm, M48scout, Skullworks, coldtrail, Tailwalk7, WDE, BACK40, Dave_H, Jtide, Shmoe, BPI, Geeb, jarcher38, AU7MM08, JohnG, odocoileus, Andalusia, SCOOP, Avengedsevenfold, kodiak06, apolloslade, Gobblinfever1, Hoytdad10, cartervj, Morris, Tree Dweller, slanddeerhunter, coosabuckhunter, desertdog, gobblebox, gmterry, Whild_Bill, Nightwatchman, 4Him146, Leathetbreeaches, slippinlipjr, Catbird, Brian_C, Paint Rock 00, donia, dagwood, Pwyse, Young20, chill, fi8shmasty, mossyback, 000buck, Fbw93, Antelope08, sawdust, BigEd, trlrdrdave, Dekalb123, Jweeks, BC, GomerPyle, DHW, Turberville, johnv, jaderhold, oakachoy, JKlep, Coosa1, ronfromramer, IDOT, klay, Fullthrottle, Mjh97, NWFJ, Solothurn, NotsoBright, Turkeyneck78, jwalker77, Jotjackson, 3Gs, HURRICANE, Stacey, JDW25, woodduck, Gobble4me757, Semo, AWT6, Forrestgump1, SilentButDeadly, JSOG47, Zzzfog, hayman, 9 invisible), 326 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666126
12/08/18 08:50 AM
12/08/18 08:50 AM
Kennedy, al
G
globe Offline
Booner
globe  Offline
Booner
G
Kennedy, al
We were talking about it at work yesterday. Anyone who would consider shooting someone over a pair of shoes is not normal. Anyone who thinks it's ok to block 65 to keep working people from getting home is not normal. They are protesting something that started from someone acting abnormal. " We're letting the abnormal people affect normal people." It's Kinda like blaming a few cops in Chicago for accidentally shooting one person when THEY shoot each other by the dozens every day. With abnormal people, facts will never matter either.

Could I block I65 with some of my friends for just ANY reason that is important to me? Of course not. Just b cause an agenda is ultra important to me, doesn't mean I can force you to be concerned about the same issue..... that thought process is NOT Normal either.I don't take bullying very well and to keep me from going in a store or going home is bullying.

Everything woke turns to shucks
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666197
12/08/18 10:20 AM
12/08/18 10:20 AM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
The black communtity is the most dangerous place in the united states. I stay away and i have zero problems with them. If its that bad then maybe they outta segregate to their own area to be safe. Especially since the police are racist lol. What a bunch of crap. Dress respectable, act, talk respectable and the police might respect you. Simple

Last edited by Jakethesnake; 12/08/18 11:12 AM.
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666208
12/08/18 10:30 AM
12/08/18 10:30 AM
North Jackson
R
ridgestalker Offline
14 point
ridgestalker  Offline
14 point
R
North Jackson
Thank God I was born and raised and still live in Jackson county.

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: globe] #2666216
12/08/18 10:39 AM
12/08/18 10:39 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
Originally Posted by globe
We were talking about it at work yesterday. Anyone who would consider shooting someone over a pair of shoes is not normal. Anyone who thinks it's ok to block 65 to keep working people from getting home is not normal. They are protesting something that started from someone acting abnormal. " We're letting the abnormal people affect normal people." It's Kinda like blaming a few cops in Chicago for accidentally shooting one person when THEY shoot each other by the dozens every day. With abnormal people, facts will never matter either.

Could I block I65 with some of my friends for just ANY reason that is important to me? Of course not. Just b cause an agenda is ultra important to me, doesn't mean I can force you to be concerned about the same issue..... that thought process is NOT Normal either.I don't take bullying very well and to keep me from going in a store or going home is bullying.

This.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666223
12/08/18 11:02 AM
12/08/18 11:02 AM
Hartselle, AL
N
NWALJM Offline
10 point
NWALJM  Offline
10 point
N
Hartselle, AL
I’m thankful right now for my quiet little corner of NW Alabama.

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666238
12/08/18 11:25 AM
12/08/18 11:25 AM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Yeah im thankful but angry. I escaped the hood. I got an educuation and job and worked hard to escape the hood surrounding my neighborhood. Moved to the best part of town back 30 years ago. Best schools. Now they swapped the apartments on south parkway to section 8! Bussed in hood kids to my kids school. So im paying lots more to live in my good neighborhood just to be down the street from section 8 and a bunch of thugs gettin bussed into my kids school to cause problems towards the teachers. Is that fair? Is that right? I dont want thugs around me. Thats why I paid extra to not have them around me but now my government puts them with my kid. So im gettin held down. And the thugs get promoted. Thats the real problem. Not a white police officer killin a black for not showing his hands and being rebellious and stupid in which it cost their lives. And it aint like they didnt have warning or many other videos showing what could happen if you dont obey the police! We outta be protesting to get the dam thugs outta our school and neighborhood if anyone is protesting!

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Jakethesnake] #2666270
12/08/18 12:11 PM
12/08/18 12:11 PM
limestone al
scrape Offline
10 point
scrape  Offline
10 point
limestone al
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Yeah im thankful but angry. I escaped the hood. I got an educuation and job and worked hard to escape the hood surrounding my neighborhood. Moved to the best part of town back 30 years ago. Best schools. Now they swapped the apartments on south parkway to section 8! Bussed in hood kids to my kids school. So im paying lots more to live in my good neighborhood just to be down the street from section 8 and a bunch of thugs gettin bussed into my kids school to cause problems towards the teachers. Is that fair? Is that right? I dont want thugs around me. Thats why I paid extra to not have them around me but now my government puts them with my kid. So im gettin held down. And the thugs get promoted. Thats the real problem. Not a white police officer killin a black for not showing his hands and being rebellious and stupid in which it cost their lives. And it aint like they didnt have warning or many other videos showing what could happen if you dont obey the police! We outta be protesting to get the dam thugs outta our school and neighborhood if anyone is protesting!

jake I lived the first part of my life in detroit too. Now I live out in limestone co. and the hood is following me they are trying to get out too. The way I see it, it all starts with them bringing thier pit bulls, then the rap music and next stealing. You'd be surprised cause its white folks out here too doing it. they just get a pit and start livin the thug life

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666289
12/08/18 12:42 PM
12/08/18 12:42 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
That's funny, I always thought it was the British that brought the pits over here. Guess you learn something new everyday.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: scrape] #2666381
12/08/18 02:14 PM
12/08/18 02:14 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Originally Posted by scrape

jake I lived the first part of my life in detroit too. Now I live out in limestone co. and the hood is following me they are trying to get out too. The way I see it, it all starts with them bringing thier pit bulls, then the rap music and next stealing. You'd be surprised cause its white folks out here too doing it. they just get a pit and start livin the thug life

I agree. White, black, its both. I never understood the loud music, pants that you gotta hold by hand. I could keep goin but yall get the point.

Its just not right to have expensive payments then bubba gets it for free. Then instead of being grateful they act like animals.

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Jakethesnake] #2666387
12/08/18 02:25 PM
12/08/18 02:25 PM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
Originally Posted by scrape

I agree. White, black, its both. I never understood the loud music, pants that you gotta hold by hand. I could keep goin but yall get the point.

Its just not right to have expensive payments then bubba gets it for free. Then instead of being grateful they act like animals.

Jake the black African race is tribal. Always has been and always will be. That’s why the thugs hate the ones that have educated themselves out of the tribe and have worked hard and make something out of themselves. But mostly conservative blacks because they don’t believe the big lies the tribal leaders have been selling. They broke out and proved that hard work is where you make it in life and not government entitlements.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666388
12/08/18 02:26 PM
12/08/18 02:26 PM
N. Bama
257wbymag Offline
Boo Boo Head
257wbymag  Offline
Boo Boo Head
N. Bama
So glad my part of limestone co isn't in the "hood". Never will be.

Quietly killing turkeys where youre not!!!
My tank full of give a fraks been runnin on empty
I'm the paterfamilias
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2666440
12/08/18 03:34 PM
12/08/18 03:34 PM
alabama
outdoors1 Offline
10 point
outdoors1  Offline
10 point
alabama
Next time anything is shut down The National Guard, Homeland Security, and Immigration should be called to remove them. Everyone is fingerprinted and remove from the scene for the day and kept overnight under security at the Armory for observation. Sounds like a terrorist threat!

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2668034
12/10/18 08:53 AM
12/10/18 08:53 AM
Chilton CO. Alabama
bama1157 Offline
10 point
bama1157  Offline
10 point
Chilton CO. Alabama
Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors
Originally Posted by Clem
Originally Posted by doekiller
I agree with outback. I also find it interesting that the family and their legal team are not involved in these “protest”. The people behind this don’t care about the guy who died, they are using this as an excuse to push their agenda.

I work with and around a lot of black people and I can tell you, there is starting to be a push back from a part of the black community against the protest too.

They need to be much more vocal, more in touch with local news media and then stand firm when the other side calls them Uncle Toms or whatever other things since they're not supporting "the cause."

Exactly. In the social media surrounding this story, I've seen literally hundreds of black folks supporting the boycott and protests, but only one single black person speaking out against it. She happened to be a police officer's wife.

If you listen to Leland on talk 99.5 in the afternoons you will hear more than one, I have heard a good many call up and talk about how wrong and idiotic these so called protesters are..

Like a few have said before me the "protesters" don't care even a little bit about the man that was shot by the officer, they just want to stir chit up, I would bet $$ that a lot of them don't even know his name.....

The end of democracy and the defeat of the American revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporation's Thomas Jefferson. 1812

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2668333
12/10/18 02:03 PM
12/10/18 02:03 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
This is important info:

The attorney for the accused shooter - man named Erron Brown, says that the shooting was not over a pair
of shoes and that Brown knew Bradford, the man shot by the cop, and that this was some kind of ongoing disagreement.
He also said something peculiar about those involved wanting it to happen at the Galleria.

Brown's mom also says her son did not start the altercation.

This is going to be very interesting going forward.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/galleria-shooting-suspects-attorney-holding-news-conference

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article222653425.html

Last edited by WmHunter; 12/10/18 02:04 PM.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: WmHunter] #2668357
12/10/18 02:19 PM
12/10/18 02:19 PM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
Originally Posted by WmHunter
This is important info:

The attorney for the accused shooter - man named Erron Brown, says that the shooting was not over a pair
of shoes and that Brown knew Bradford, the man shot by the cop, and that this was some kind of ongoing disagreement.
He also said something peculiar about those involved wanting it to happen at the Galleria.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/galleria-shooting-suspects-attorney-holding-news-conference

Life Rule # 47: Never listen to an attorney trying to make his case to the media. They only present the side they desire the truth to be, especially when the situation is a hot potato like this one. It might be the truth, it might be partially true, and then it may be a complete lie. Wait and see what comes out in court.

The old saying is that when the truth is not on their side, a lawyer tries his case to the public, but when the truth is on their side they try the case to a jury.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: jawbone] #2668366
12/10/18 02:28 PM
12/10/18 02:28 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by jawbone
This is important info:

Life Rule # 47: Never listen to an attorney trying to make his case to the media. They only present the side they desire the truth to be, especially when the situation is a hot potato like this one. It might be the truth, it might be partially true, and then it may be a complete lie. Wait and see what comes out in court.

The old saying is that when the truth is not on their side, a lawyer tries his case to the public, but when the truth is on their side they try the case to a jury.

Of course, my point was the fact that there is a ton of conflicting claims going on and it does not appear to be a random spontaneous event.
Who started it and who fired a gun still remains to be seen, But none involved including the Bradford guy appear to be completely innocent.

The MAIN THING is this: that tribe started the entire mess at the Galleria and it is because of their Black Ghetto Culture that it happened.

That is something White people should be protesting.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: WmHunter] #2668369
12/10/18 02:32 PM
12/10/18 02:32 PM
Boxes Cove
2Dogs Offline
Freak of Nature
2Dogs  Offline
Freak of Nature
Boxes Cove
This is important info:

Of course, my point was the fact that there is a ton of conflicting claims going on and it does not appear to be a random spontaneous event.
Who started it and who fired a gun still remains to be seen, But none involved including the Bradford guy appear to be completely innocent.

The MAIN THING is this: that tribe started the entire mess at the Galleria and it is because of their Black Ghetto Culture that it happened.

Good post, that's it in a nut shell.

"Why do you ask"?

Always vote the slowest path to socialism.

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2668372
12/10/18 02:35 PM
12/10/18 02:35 PM
Birmingham
W
wew3006 Offline
Booner
wew3006  Offline
Booner
W
Birmingham
At least they made a couple of arrests; one was black dude that had a warrant out on him. How dumb do you have to be to go to a protest with an active warrant
A Caucasian professor from UAB and a belly dancer throwing ornaments off the City of Hoover's Christmas tree in Hwy 31.

Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: jawbone] #2668384
12/10/18 02:53 PM
12/10/18 02:53 PM
North AL
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
North AL
This is important info:

One look at his attorney, Charles Salvagio, will tell you all you need to know about that slimeball schiester...

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: blm: THREAT TO ESCALATE THE 'WAR' (Against Hoover) [Re: Honolua] #2668398
12/10/18 03:06 PM
12/10/18 03:06 PM
Behind your shadow
R
Reloader79 Offline
Bitch Peas, I'm a Kitty Whisperer
Reloader79  Offline
Bitch Peas, I'm a Kitty Whisperer
R
Behind your shadow

White peoples have to work, no time for protests. And most of them have other schitt they like to do.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Bluetick serpentines around green fields and rock spit a lease
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.