</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for AR9 pistol
by RAmerica. 09/26/24 07:09 PM
FS: Remington Model Seven SS
by N2TRKYS. 09/26/24 03:21 PM
Wtb Summit Viper
by desertdog. 09/26/24 12:29 PM
WTB Steel
by Cabmlor4. 09/26/24 11:26 AM
Oak Case Knife Display Cabinet
by StateLine. 09/25/24 08:23 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Corn Prices
by 2Dogs. 09/27/24 07:25 AM
Another Kansas Giant
by Big Buck Video. 09/26/24 09:34 PM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Longtine. 09/26/24 07:54 PM
How many Process there own deer?
by CKyleC. 09/26/24 07:34 PM
Food plot after burning
by YellaLineHunter. 09/26/24 05:18 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
156 registered members (UARandy3, jacannon, square, bamacamp, Keysbowman, CNC, CKyleC, ThankfulHunter, KnightRyder, BUCK EYES, PanolaProductions, Gotcha1, CAM, William, GomerPyle, Chancetribe, DGAMBLER, Stu, 44MAG, centralala, Bigem1958, Stickem, Catbird, Cahabariverrat, TGreen, odocoileus, Mansfield, Heath, CeeHawk37, Safetyman, JKlep, BCLC, GrandSlam, deadeye48, Ol’Tom, BrentsFX4, jaydub12, Hoytdad10, Simpleman, Paint Rock 00, dirtwrk, GoldenEagle, KHOOKS, foldemup, WPZJR, Garndawg, buzzard, Coosa1, Mully, goodman_hunter, Whitebone, Jason Carroll, BradB, HappyHunter, dquick1, AUSKEETER, lectrode, Bruno, Spec, 007, jaredhunts, Landbroker, Showout, cartervj, AJones, WDE, Blessed, Sandmtnslayer, Jtb51b, Fullthrottle, Brian_C, metalmuncher, HBWALKER14, 4Him146, Skillet, NICHOLS3, HDS64, !shiloh!, desertdog, Zzzfog, deerchop, Jtide, KEITH, lthrstkg1, DryFire, BPI, Squadron77, Ron A., Rockstar007, Bushmaster, Bronco 74, Jeremy Coan, jdhunter2011, auman, woodduck, Fleahopmayor, cch, J_Martin, Ryano, Country, Chiller, rkt, Hunting-231, pickenstj, Acorn, aucountry, Kicker, Turberville, Backwards cowboy, beerhunter, AU7MM08, BCD, jchurch, CRUTCHJD76, RCHRR, dwoliver, Skullworks, JD53, hhsdc78, Floorman1, Colt1917, hallb, bamaeyedoc, twaldrop4, Shaneomac2, Daveleeal, Goatkiller, Woody1, Geeb, MarksOutdoors, geeb1, demp17, SouthBamaSlayer, FreeStateHunter, bamapanic, joe sixpack, TurkeyJoe, WEMOhunter, Sself161, BC, SwampHunter, burbank, 14 invisible), 1,144 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Re: Keto diet [Re: R_H_Clark] #2779201
04/06/19 08:26 PM
04/06/19 08:26 PM
Molino, FL
auburn17 Offline
8 point
auburn17  Offline
8 point
Molino, FL
Eating eggs would be a guaranteed way for me to lose weight. I love scrambled eggs, but they absolutely hate me.

Re: Keto diet [Re: R_H_Clark] #2779257
04/06/19 09:13 PM
04/06/19 09:13 PM
Heart of Dixie
Narrow Gap Offline
12 point
Narrow Gap  Offline
12 point
Heart of Dixie
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I keep meaning to do a full write up including meals I eat but I've been real busy with a home remodel and two deaths in the family in the last few months. We're doing fine,just busy.

I've lost a total of 110 lbs. All but the first 30 have been since I really started trying seriously. It took me 6-8 months to lose that first 30 but then I gave up sugar, bread, rice,pasta,and potatoes of any kind and lost the rest at a steady 10 lbs a month.

I have been really doing core exercises,stretching,and doing all upper body with dumbbells, the last 2 months and getting more serious about it all along. Let's face it,when you are more than 100 lbs overweight and can't yet do 3 good sit ups in a row,it will take a while before you get light enough and build enough strength to really start working out hard.

I've gone from a 48/32 jeans to a 32/32 in a little more than a year. I was in a 4X T shirt and now I wear just a Large size,no X anything.

I feel great most of the time and only know I'm 51 cause it takes me a little longer to get going and I don't have quite as much stamina as I did when I was 25. Other than that,I might best my 25 year old self in some things.

I've ate all kinds of things from the beginning with the exclusion of those foods I listed. As I have progressed though I think I am eating healthier and healthier. I eat a lot of green vegetables right now, including Kale,Spinach,Broccoli,Brussels Sprouts, Stuff like that but I would eat anything green.

I eat lots of organic Greek Yogurt that only has 7 grams carbs per cup. some lean meats ,but I might go 3 days without meat if I want to feel light and energetic. I've learned a lot I would like to share like how it takes meat a lot longer to digest and it drags you down a lot more,but maybe more later.
Way to Go RH 👍🏻....Discipline is the key with any diet and You seem to have that key.

Duty, Honor, Country

Robert E. Lee
Re: Keto diet [Re: leroycnbucks] #2779307
04/06/19 10:15 PM
04/06/19 10:15 PM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline OP
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Y’all do realize that there are good carbs and your body needs them. Just like natural sugars like in fruits.

Yes I do realize that and that's what I've been eating on and off for a year. I haven't lost any weight because I've been on and off. If I can lose 50 lbs then I will start eating some good carbs again. I've tried the "lifestyle" change instead of dieting and the weight comes off so slow I lose my head of steam. I want to shed a lot of weight before summer, so I'm gonna try this. I can lose weight on no bad carbs but I can't lose it fast. Been there, done that. I have such piss poor self control when it comes to eating that I have to stay motivated to eat right. Losing 2-3 pounds a month doesn't keep me motivated.

I'm reading, reading, reading.

RH was the you that called this afternoon? I was reeling in a fish when the phone rang so I didn't answer. I'd definitely like to talk with you about what you've done.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779311
04/06/19 10:18 PM
04/06/19 10:18 PM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline OP
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
Thanks for all the replies. I didn't respond to each individual one but I have read and appreciate every one of them.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779320
04/06/19 10:39 PM
04/06/19 10:39 PM
Madison
BowtechDan Offline
Old Mossy Horns
BowtechDan  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Madison
Move more than what you eat. Simple.

Nathan Carl Goff 19 Sept 2016 - 14 Jan 2017.
Re: Keto diet [Re: BowtechDan] #2779326
04/06/19 10:44 PM
04/06/19 10:44 PM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
Originally Posted by BowtechDan

Pretty much.

I don’t grasp the stamina thing, seems like in many respects I’m as good as I was at 25 if not better. My body went through a drastic change (not weight, fat, or muscle) when I stopped eating nightshade vegetables and fungus (mushrooms). It completely cured some autoimmune conditions. I also drink 4 tbsp of avocado oil per day, my blood numbers are pretty incredible. Like a 93 HDL out of 117, Triglycerides like 50.
I don’t eat dairy products too often most especially yogurt, cream cheese, and milk because its mucus and prevents your body from absorbing a large percentage of the nutrients one might need for stamina.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/06/19 10:50 PM.
Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779337
04/06/19 10:58 PM
04/06/19 10:58 PM
Guntersville
AC870 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AC870  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Guntersville

RH, you ought to post some before and after pics.

“Killing tomorrow’s trophies today.”

On the distance I like to walk to my stands:
“The first 100 yards is also the last 100 yards.”
Re: Keto diet [Re: AC870] #2779357
04/07/19 12:35 AM
04/07/19 12:35 AM
Al
P
Pauly Offline
3 point
Pauly  Offline
3 point
P
Al
Been on Keto almost 5 years and lost 85 lbs in my first year. I am staying on keto because its easy I only eat once a day about 1600 calories and it makes my my cholesterol tests awesome

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Re: Keto diet [Re: Pauly] #2779394
04/07/19 07:08 AM
04/07/19 07:08 AM
Pike County, AL
Fuzzy_Bunny Offline
Booner
Fuzzy_Bunny  Offline
Booner
Pike County, AL
Originally Posted by Pauly
I only eat once a day

That’s crazy talk.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779410
04/07/19 07:56 AM
04/07/19 07:56 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Y’all do realize that there are good carbs and your body needs them. Just like natural sugars like in fruits.

Yes I do realize that and that's what I've been eating on and off for a year. I haven't lost any weight because I've been on and off. If I can lose 50 lbs then I will start eating some good carbs again. I've tried the "lifestyle" change instead of dieting and the weight comes off so slow I lose my head of steam. I want to shed a lot of weight before summer, so I'm gonna try this. I can lose weight on no bad carbs but I can't lose it fast. Been there, done that. I have such piss poor self control when it comes to eating that I have to stay motivated to eat right. Losing 2-3 pounds a month doesn't keep me motivated.

RH was the you that called this afternoon? I was reeling in a fish when the phone rang so I didn't answer. I'd definitely like to talk with you about what you've done.

Yea,I'm sorry I didn't call you before,but we will talk soon. I'll try again or you call whenever you want.

Re: Keto diet [Re: JohnnyLoco] #2779412
04/07/19 07:59 AM
04/07/19 07:59 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by BowtechDan

Pretty much.

I don’t grasp the stamina thing, seems like in many respects I’m as good as I was at 25 if not better. My body went through a drastic change (not weight, fat, or muscle) when I stopped eating nightshade vegetables and fungus (mushrooms). It completely cured some autoimmune conditions. I also drink 4 tbsp of avocado oil per day, my blood numbers are pretty incredible. Like a 93 HDL out of 117, Triglycerides like 50.
I don’t eat dairy products too often most especially yogurt, cream cheese, and milk because its mucus and prevents your body from absorbing a large percentage of the nutrients one might need for stamina.

What I mean by stamina is that I'm about ready to pass out at 10 PM after getting up at 5 AM. When I was 25 I might have skipped sleep a few nights a week altogether for the right reasons and still got up at 5 AM and worked all day.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779442
04/07/19 08:36 AM
04/07/19 08:36 AM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
I was being my usual sarcastic self Sir.

The type of sugars you consume and if you use caffeine have a major bearing on stamina as you describe. Slow release sugars and reduced caffeine will carry you farther.

I think those party neurons get burnt out by forty.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/07/19 08:37 AM.
Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779448
04/07/19 08:40 AM
04/07/19 08:40 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama

Fur,when I started this journey,I started with the Carnivore diet. I had some back and knee problems though and was interested in how certain foods can cause inflammation. I ate nothing but meat and plain water for a solid month. Scratch that,I did have to start taking a fiber drink to keep crapping right.

After that initial month,I introduced single foods into my diet,waiting about two days to add something else. It takes so long for food allergies to effect the body that it's about the only way to isolate any problem foods a person may have.

What I did was start listening to my body,and honestly just listening to the Lord. I don't think God is mad at us for being fat but I do think he will tell us the right things to do if we listen. Most of us call it a conscience.but the Lord is constantly speaking about all kinds of things,including what we need to be healthy,.but I digress.

The way I eat now is a development of more than a year,learning how certain foods effect me.The way I eat,may not be right for everybody but it's working for me.

What I am convinced of is that sugar and refined flour is the Devil. I've read studies that say Sugar is basically responsible for Cholesterol in the arteries. A Cholesterol molecule (excuse my unscientific explanation) is too large to be absorbed through eating it in food. The body produces Cholesterol more depending on how you eat,but it does not come directly from your foods. Cholesterol is produced to stop the erosion of the arterial wall caused by Sugar eating away at it according to some new studies.

Another biggie for me is to keep the colon and intestine clean. What I mean is that,I can tell now when I have undigested food inside me. I can tell that undigested food makes me sluggish. You know that feeling of misery after pushing away from the Thanksgiving table,or how it feels to lay down at night and hope all that supper settles down soon? I don't have that feeling any more. I NEVER want to feel that way again. I don't have any acid re-flux any more,and it was getting serious before,having aspirated in my sleep and nearly died a year ago.
Now,if I eat big one day,good stuff ,just a lot, I'll eat very light the next day or two until all that food is processed and I feel nice and empty and light again. If I were to eat a big steak or a couple chops,I can tell now that it basically takes 3 days to completely digest and I will be sluggish until it's gone,compared to different foods.

Another thing is not to starve yourself. Your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose much. I might have a light day or two or even fast a day, but no longer than a day or two. From the beginning,I have ate anytime I was hungry. It was always something healthy,or just not,sugar,bread,rice,potatoes,or pasta. I haven't cheated even once. As I have progressed,those foods have just gotten less and more healthy. It doesn't take nearly as much to fill you up or keep you going when you get 110 lighter.

Re: Keto diet [Re: JohnnyLoco] #2779449
04/07/19 08:42 AM
04/07/19 08:42 AM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I was being my usual sarcastic self Sir.

The type of sugars you consume and if you use caffeine have a major bearing on stamina as you describe. Slow release sugars and reduced caffeine will carry you farther.

I think those party neurons get burnt out by forty.

They may not all be gone by 40 but they might as well be.LOL

No worries Johnny. I always enjoy your posts,and please call me Randy.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779470
04/07/19 09:08 AM
04/07/19 09:08 AM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
Randy, I went on a banana an turkey diet, then added stuff to get to the root of issues. This was also in conjunction with endo, derm, and rheumatology doctors after I did a 3 day starvation test in the hospital. Our findings

Caffeine causes my blood sugar to drop
Sugar is the enemy
Refined Flours bad
Tannins from coffee, tea, beer, wine...Bad
The strange form of D3 in nightshade vegetables cause soft tissue calcium buildup for me.
Dairy causes autoimmune responses for me too

It took discipline at first but now I just don’t touch these items more than once a month.

My arthritis vanished from MRI’s. I don’t get any skin tags where I was freezing 20 every six months, soft tissue calcium gone. There were other autoimmune conditions that supposedly weren’t curable that are gone.

To complicate things I had that Lone Star Tick red meat allergy and was the first person in the Military system to be tested for the Alpha Gal properties which came up positive. Good news though, apparently it subsides with time.

Oh, and broccoli makes me fart

Personally, I think most folk would do well using a rotational diet with fasting, they would be like supermen.

I eat about 7 times per day and I used to wake up at night just to eat, they thought I was crazier than I am so I found a fix myself after a sleep study. Supposedly a persons blood sugar dropping while sleeping can wake them up. I blend a sweet potato with water and egg white protein before I go to bed and it stopped that problem too. The endo doctor said the sweetpotato sugar breaks down slower and regulates blood sugar?

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/07/19 09:23 AM.
Re: Keto diet [Re: R_H_Clark] #2779503
04/07/19 09:57 AM
04/07/19 09:57 AM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline OP
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
Fur,when I started this journey,I started with the Carnivore diet. I had some back and knee problems though and was interested in how certain foods can cause inflammation. I ate nothing but meat and plain water for a solid month. Scratch that,I did have to start taking a fiber drink to keep crapping right.

After that initial month,I introduced single foods into my diet,waiting about two days to add something else. It takes so long for food allergies to effect the body that it's about the only way to isolate any problem foods a person may have.

What I did was start listening to my body,and honestly just listening to the Lord. I don't think God is mad at us for being fat but I do think he will tell us the right things to do if we listen. Most of us call it a conscience.but the Lord is constantly speaking about all kinds of things,including what we need to be healthy,.but I digress.

The way I eat now is a development of more than a year,learning how certain foods effect me.The way I eat,may not be right for everybody but it's working for me.

What I am convinced of is that sugar and refined flour is the Devil. I've read studies that say Sugar is basically responsible for Cholesterol in the arteries. A Cholesterol molecule (excuse my unscientific explanation) is too large to be absorbed through eating it in food. The body produces Cholesterol more depending on how you eat,but it does not come directly from your foods. Cholesterol is produced to stop the erosion of the arterial wall caused by Sugar eating away at it according to some new studies.

Another biggie for me is to keep the colon and intestine clean. What I mean is that,I can tell now when I have undigested food inside me. I can tell that undigested food makes me sluggish. You know that feeling of misery after pushing away from the Thanksgiving table,or how it feels to lay down at night and hope all that supper settles down soon? I don't have that feeling any more. I NEVER want to feel that way again. I don't have any acid re-flux any more,and it was getting serious before,having aspirated in my sleep and nearly died a year ago.
Now,if I eat big one day,good stuff ,just a lot, I'll eat very light the next day or two until all that food is processed and I feel nice and empty and light again. If I were to eat a big steak or a couple chops,I can tell now that it basically takes 3 days to completely digest and I will be sluggish until it's gone,compared to different foods.

Another thing is not to starve yourself. Your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose much. I might have a light day or two or even fast a day, but no longer than a day or two. From the beginning,I have ate anytime I was hungry. It was always something healthy,or just not,sugar,bread,rice,potatoes,or pasta. I haven't cheated even once. As I have progressed,those foods have just gotten less and more healthy. It doesn't take nearly as much to fill you up or keep you going when you get 110 lighter.

I know from the last year that when I eat clean, I feel better and when I don't eat sugar, I feel better. For me sugar might as well be heroine. I'm addicted to it and when I'm off it, I have to be a "tetotaler" because if I eat a little, I fall back into that trap. I've just had to get to a breaking point, wall, crossroads, or whatever term you'd use to describe where I'm mentally at, to be serious about this. I've thought I was there before but it feels different this time. I've literally been overweight since I was born. I'm not ever gonna be skinny, it's just not in my genes. I'd just like to get to where I feel good again.

I know you lose water weight when you start a diet but I've been eating really clean, no crap carbs, for the past couple of weeks, so I don't think I would lose water weight starting this keto thing. Anyway, I've lost 4 lbs since Thursday. I don't think that it's possible for me to be in Ketosis yet but if I can drop weight that fast I don't care if I am or not. I've got to get some of those strips.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779554
04/07/19 11:45 AM
04/07/19 11:45 AM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
I forgot to mention I believe genetics and stress are the biggest killers and regardless of what we do, could drop dead any second.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779585
04/07/19 12:34 PM
04/07/19 12:34 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

Whoever earlier said if they can pick it, kill it or catch it IMO has the right track.

Speaking of fungus, this is a long story but it's hell of a story about what might be developing around the world including here in the U.S.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/06/health/drug-resistant-candida-auris.html

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779613
04/07/19 01:13 PM
04/07/19 01:13 PM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama

I know from the last year that when I eat clean, I feel better and when I don't eat sugar, I feel better. For me sugar might as well be heroine. I'm addicted to it and when I'm off it, I have to be a "tetotaler" because if I eat a little, I fall back into that trap. I've just had to get to a breaking point, wall, crossroads, or whatever term you'd use to describe where I'm mentally at, to be serious about this. I've thought I was there before but it feels different this time. I've literally been overweight since I was born. I'm not ever gonna be skinny, it's just not in my genes. I'd just like to get to where I feel good again.

I know you lose water weight when you start a diet but I've been eating really clean, no crap carbs, for the past couple of weeks, so I don't think I would lose water weight starting this keto thing. Anyway, I've lost 4 lbs since Thursday. I don't think that it's possible for me to be in Ketosis yet but if I can drop weight that fast I don't care if I am or not. I've got to get some of those strips.

Fur,I've been fat to some degree all my adult life and most of my childhood too. This is a different diet than any I've ever been on before. The main thing is that I am never hungry wishing I could eat something. I just eat the right things when I am hungry and all of it I want. As I have gotten smaller,I eat less and I don't have the cravings like I did at the start.

Don't get discouraged though on the weight loss if the scales don't move fast enough. If you keep eating right,the weight will come off. It's been nearly a steady 10 lbs a month for me. I weigh every day but I don't get freaked out if I have gained 3-5 lbs over two days. Your weight will fluctuate 5 lbs day to day anyway,depending on how big you are.

Think of it as eating and exercising to feel better and live longer,with weight loss just as a by product.

I was honestly to the point of dying before I started. I was 330lbs at 6'2" and took 4 pain pills a day and 4 shots in my back and knees every 3 months just to be able to get out of bed and sleep at night. I had started asking the Lord if I was ever going to have any good feeling days again,and if I wasn't,I was about ready,except for leaving my boy.

Re: Keto diet [Re: FurFlyin] #2779617
04/07/19 01:16 PM
04/07/19 01:16 PM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
Clem, if you spend enough time outside of our border you realize you could lick a public toilet seat in New Orleans and come away with less monsters.

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.