Originally Posted by capehorn24
Originally Posted by 700ltr308

So you voted for hildabeast?
Originally Posted by stkshtr
I've been in CWA 3902 for almost 30 years. Ours has changed throughout the years and I don't see as many low life workers as I used to see. It's not because of the union, it's just the change in workers. I see good and bad and I've always had a problem with the union sending money to the democratic party but I also understand that it's because democrats support unions more than republicans. I can say I would never make what I make without the union here and I wouldn't have the training I have if not for the union. In our case, the union makes things more even as far as training and overtime equalization that otherwise would be given to the bosses' favorite kiss ups. I have seen good and bad throughout the years but overall I see the need for it here. My dad was a career management employee and he would always say he liked the union because anything we got would also raise the management higher as well. I very rarely see any issue between craft/management because of the union. If I do it's usually someone who makes that an issue, usually a bad employee all around on either side.

There are a lot of non union folks who voted for hildabeast, don't assume because we pay union dues we always voted democrat. Never have and don't plan on starting anytime soon.

And if you have any age to you your parents probably voted democrat.

Wasn't directed at me but I will answer

The millions/billions of dollars that unions contribute to democrats have a lot larger voice in policy making than your vote does.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?