It means that your mother is fortunate & blessed not to have had it- we hope & pray she never does. Cancer is a multi-purpose factor metabolic disease, also related back to a person's pancreatic output. Folks, I'm not on here telling you what to do with your own lives- that's your business. I'm simply telling you about something that may be useful to you. I'm telling the truth about my personal experience with it that goes back to 2006. Instead of arguing with me here & claiming BS on what I'm telling you, why not just get the book & read it for yourselves. There's a long list of cancer researchers from years back that back up the research on it. Again- get the book & read it. It would stand to reason that people that researched it long ago wouldn't get cancer themselves, because they knew the truth. You can be rest assured that if any one of these people or their family members ever got cancer, the establishment would have been quick to jump on that saying "Look, it doesn't work, we told you so". Guess what? None of them did. To me, that's the ultimate "proof", if that's what you're looking for.