</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
FS: 28” H&K stamped Super Black Eagle
by Luvbowhuntn. 09/16/24 11:52 AM
Ruger New Single six 22lr
by Bows4evr. 09/16/24 09:11 AM
ATV Rims needed
by limabean. 09/16/24 08:31 AM
440C hammered finish gut hook Sambar stag FOR SALE
by Skullworks. 09/16/24 08:21 AM
PSA 300bo complete upper only
by Tailwalk7. 09/15/24 08:01 PM
Serious Deer Talk
ATV Drag
by donia. 09/16/24 01:16 PM
Liquid lime
by Rainbowstew. 09/16/24 09:35 AM
Corn Prices
by cgardner. 09/15/24 06:32 PM
Hunter's Education Class
by desertdog. 09/15/24 05:25 PM
One door closes
by Pwyse. 09/14/24 10:21 PM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Coosa County Lease on AFOA
by PYhunter. 08/28/24 09:38 PM
Who's Online Now
134 registered members (Remington270, Alb, doc bar, Jstocks, Bows4evr, rutwad, CNC, effinacotton, Fullthrottle, Reaper, Lvlhdd, Spotchaser8, jlbuc10, SwampHunter, abolt300, rwh1, courseup, biglmbass, CKyleC, Coosa1, Showout, Whiskey9, MTeague, bamamed1, Buck2020, AU7MM08, Shaneomac2, abamadude, Fattyfireplug, jtillery, BAR II .270, Mack1, Reptar, auman, aucountry, Goatkiller, chill, BC_Reb, Canterberry, Raspy, burbank, Poplar_Springs, UncleHuck, hallb, hamma, AustinC, desertdog, Tall Dog, GomerPyle, Stu, slippinlipjr, canvasback, Haybale, Skillet, Gobble4me757, buck_buster, bama_earl, BhamFred, pvillehunter, Parkerwagner, hunter84, Mulcher, ronfromramer, cdaddy14, Lhop13, Gunpowder, BamaBoHunter, Jdkprp70, Bruno, Lil_Fella, Young20, RAmerica, sawdust, SC53, WC82, Gary Harris, Rainbowstew, Chancetribe, JAT, eclipse829, JohnG, GUT_SHOT, Ryano, taggedout, blade, Tree Dweller, BCLC, Morgan, jmj120, Luvbowhuntn, JohnnyLoco, Turkey, sumpter_al, Geeb, Dean, aubigmac, joshm28, BPI, fr8-shkr, Downwind, WINMAG300, Semo, Rip Wheeler, WMEC615, CCC, Driveby, stl32, M48scout, Sheepdog, hawndog, johnv, crenshawco, RSmith, sw1002, HHSyelper, CrappieMan, Huntn2feed5, jbatey1, Johnal3, salock, 14 invisible), 363 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963376
11/22/19 08:47 AM
11/22/19 08:47 AM
FL
daylate Offline
10 point
daylate  Offline
10 point
FL
My problem with the LBTQ...whatever crowd is that they will destroy you if they can put you in a position to have to choose not to celebrate their bizarre behavior. They will come after you with white hot hatred and will not stop until you are completely destroyed. Just look at the decent folks that have been targeted already. It isn't enough for you not to say you are against it, you must celebrate it and admit that it is normal behavior. It is not normal. All you have to do is look at how mammals reproduce. 2 males or 2 females don't go together naturally and biologically. You don't see whitetail bucks going in heat and getting chased around by other bucks do you? I personally don't care what they do but I am not going to say it is normal or celebrate it.

Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963397
11/22/19 09:22 AM
11/22/19 09:22 AM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
Ditches running full of blood is what it will take to correct the direction that our society is going in. The longer this goes on the more I like the 'evil' ways of 3rd world countries that don't tolerate this schit. Kill these deviant bastards and be done with it. Unfortunately the US will succumb to the leftists and eventually be taken over by those that we consider our enemies today. When blood is spilled it won't be from the deserving side of this.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963402
11/22/19 09:30 AM
HSV AL
jmudler Offline
Freak of Nature
jmudler  Offline
Freak of Nature
HSV AL
Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors
One guy suggested that pedophilia will be the next big push. At first thought, I dismissed it.

He is correct.
https://youtu.be/RmUxnAkO054
https://youtu.be/xXUcj3hh1Bs

This is the view of most people today. Sex is fun and something to do for pleasure. Nothing about two married adults in a committed relationship. This is the cord that started the unravelling.

https://youtu.be/VehU7kZwsvw

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963404
Tuscaloosa
H
hawndog Online content
8 point
hawndog  Online Content
8 point
H
Tuscaloosa
Some folks like to concern themselves too much with what goes on in someone else's bedroom.

Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: hawndog] #2963412
11/22/19 09:34 AM
11/22/19 09:34 AM
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Originally Posted by hawndog
Some folks like to concern themselves too much with what goes on in someone else's bedroom.

If they would simply keep it their bedroom nobody would care. It's when they parade around and try to influence our kids, that we become combative.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: hawndog] #2963414
11/22/19 09:39 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline OP
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline OP
Booner
M
Chilton County

But they won't just leave it there. Gay pride parades, commercials with homosexuals, school books with homosexuality, kid's cartoons with homosexual characters, etc.. If you don't think they are trying to indoctrinate us and our children to normalize deviant behavior then you are either in denial or just not paying attention.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: Out back] #2963415
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
Originally Posted by Out back

If they would simply keep it their bedroom nobody would care. It's when they parade around and try to influence our kids, that we become combative.

exactly how I feel, they want to shove it in your face nonstop.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: BhamFred] #2963418
11/22/19 09:40 AM
11/22/19 09:40 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Online content
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Online Content
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
Northport, AL
Originally Posted by BhamFred
exactly how I feel, they want to shove it in your face nonstop.

there's a joke here...but I'm gonna let someone else make it...

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: Beadlescomb] #2963439
11/22/19 10:05 AM
11/22/19 10:05 AM
Right Behind You
W
William Offline
Old Mossy Horns
William  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
W
Right Behind You
Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
I'm not for or against homosexuality I just really don't care I don't care about grown folks playing dress up but that pedo shits not going to fly

Exactly.

Just because I don't care what consenting adults do to themselves, doesn't mean I condone or accept it.

"The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing... compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."

Joan Robinson
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963456
11/22/19 10:25 AM
11/22/19 10:25 AM
Tuscaloosa
Booger Offline
Picker
Booger  Offline
Picker
Tuscaloosa
In my line of work (hospital medicine) I have to work with a lot of homosexuals. I don't get into their private lives. However, I will not refer to a woman's spouse as her "wife" or a guy's spouse as his "husband". Nope, I ain't doing it. If it's legal for them to have a civil union then so be it. But as far as trying to push me to change my beliefs, nope. As long as they do their job and do it well, then I'm good. I share my Christian values when asked and I have scripture with references to back it up. If my Christian beliefs don't hinder your lifestyle then okay. Pedophilia will cause me to say things that may get me fired, if(when) it's legalized in my lifetime. I tell you, the older I get the more I'm ready for Christ to come on back. I always hope that family and friends will call on Christ for the forgiveness of their sins, which is the only reason I've wanted Him to tarry.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963460
11/22/19 10:32 AM
11/22/19 10:32 AM
Tuscaloosa
Booger Offline
Picker
Booger  Offline
Picker
Tuscaloosa
Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors

But they won't just leave it there. Gay pride parades, commercials with homosexuals, school books with homosexuality, kid's cartoons with homosexual characters, etc.. If you don't think they are trying to indoctrinate us and our children to normalize deviant behavior then you are either in denial or just not paying attention.

That's why more than ever we have to be VERY involved in our kids lives. I mean, look at their school books or talk to them about what happens at school. And from the day you bring them home live the lifestyle you expect them to live. Teach them about your religious beliefs and know enough about what you're telling them to explain it well. Kinda hard to say Jesus don't like it when you can't reference and teach it from God's Word. I learned a lot when I had small children. I knew I couldn't just say that "God doesn't like it", because then it's just me saying it. My opinion in other words. But, when I started researching why I believe what I believe my relationship with God became closer and my kids were learning.

Last edited by Booger; 11/22/19 10:33 AM.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963816
11/22/19 05:05 PM
11/22/19 05:05 PM
Mobile, al
M
Mike59 Offline
10 point
Mike59  Offline
10 point
M
Mobile, al
Wiley couldn't be more right...… When anti America is tampering with ways to make pedophilia legal ( this is for the muslims sake since it's their belief that they have a right to take child brides, Sharia law) and let homo's and lesbians and trans benders throw spears at the heavens and mock Gods word... we're probably much closer to the end than any one of us may think. God had armies in the past and he'll have armies in the future and it will remain that way until evil is wiped from all that is seen and unseen.

If the radical leftists take command of the planet,,,,, we'll be in the fight for our lives and our families lives.... when I say fight,,,, I mean be ready to take the blood oath to kill these savages ,,,, Like President Trump has said ,,,these demonic forces are not after him ,,,their really after us, the ones who elected him as President . the globalists are after us ,,, we don't fit into this neat little world these Godless minions are creating for them selves,,, convert or we're not going to be allowed to fit into it. I've read what Revelations has to say about Armageddon ,, I've read two books about it too. ,,, anyone that hasn't should ,,, a choice will have to be made, we either fight them to the death or let our families become slaves and our women become concubines and your daughters become child brides or prostitutes and chamber maids in this future Feudal system of control the Elitists are trying to create. The leftists are claiming it will save the planet from starvation and over population, from sickness and disease, when it fact that's far from what the 2030 agenda has planned,

We can't allow our freedoms , our legacies, our traditions ,,, our rights and our humanity be conquered , if we fall,,,the rest of the world falls like a tree.. another dark period will exist until the coming of Christ. Blood must be spilled in order to save all that is wholesome, good and righteous in this world until then. We can't allow the leftists here to rule ,,they must never rule America , ever again. Ever.

If you consider yourselves soldiers in God’s army,,, we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge.... Men of God like Stephen, Paul, and more boldly preached the Word of God even through persecution.... False teachers say things like I’m only supposed to preach love.,,, These people stand up for things that God hates and when you do that you are fighting against God. God will not be mocked there is no bargaining for the Word of God,,, in this, many will be denied Heaven.

Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: Mike59] #2963822
11/22/19 05:07 PM
11/22/19 05:07 PM
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Originally Posted by Mike59
Wiley couldn't be more right...… When anti America is tampering with ways to make pedophilia legal ( this is for the muslims sake since it's their belief that they have a right to take child brides, Sharia law) and let homo's and lesbians and trans benders throw spears at the heavens and mock Gods word... we're probably much closer to the end than any one of us may think. God had armies in the past and he'll have armies in the future and it will remain that way until evil is wiped from all that is seen and unseen.

If the radical leftists take command of the planet,,,,, we'll be in the fight for our lives and our families lives.... when I say fight,,,, I mean be ready to take the blood oath to kill these savages ,,,, Like President Trump has said ,,,these demonic forces are not after him ,,,their really after us, the ones who elected him as President . the globalists are after us ,,, we don't fit into this neat little world these Godless minions are creating for them selves,,, convert or we're not going to be allowed to fit into it. I've read what Revelations has to say about Armageddon ,, I've read two books about it too. ,,, anyone that hasn't should ,,, a choice will have to be made, we either fight them to the death or let our families become slaves and our women become concubines and your daughters become child brides or prostitutes and chamber maids in this future Feudal system of control the Elitists are trying to create. The leftists are claiming it will save the planet from starvation and over population, from sickness and disease, when it fact that's far from what the 2030 agenda has planned,

We can't allow our freedoms , our legacies, our traditions ,,, our rights and our humanity be conquered , if we fall,,,the rest of the world falls like a tree.. another dark period will exist until the coming of Christ. Blood must be spilled in order to save all that is wholesome, good and righteous in this world until then. We can't allow the leftists here to rule ,,they must never rule America , ever again. Ever.

If you consider yourselves soldiers in God’s army,,, we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge.... Men of God like Stephen, Paul, and more boldly preached the Word of God even through persecution.... False teachers say things like I’m only supposed to preach love.,,, These people stand up for things that God hates and when you do that you are fighting against God. God will not be mocked there is no bargaining for the Word of God,,, in this, many will be denied Heaven.

Too damn much to read. Make your point in the first sentence and move on.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963831
11/22/19 05:15 PM
11/22/19 05:15 PM
Shelby Co, AL
CatHeadBiscuit Offline
14 point
CatHeadBiscuit  Offline
14 point
Shelby Co, AL
Lots of killin’

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: Mike59] #2963835
11/22/19 05:22 PM
11/22/19 05:22 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by Mike59

^^ Good post Mike.

>> Just as in the days of Noah, it will become total insanity, all manner of evil, perversion and debauchery, global upheavals, world wars, cataclysms, totalitarianism, and Christians of all ethnicities, but especially white ones, will be public enemy number one on a global scale.

Last edited by WmHunter; 11/22/19 05:27 PM.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963869
11/22/19 06:08 PM
11/22/19 06:08 PM
UR 6
top cat Offline
Freak of Nature
top cat  Offline
Freak of Nature
UR 6
I fear for the world my daughter will be in when she's my age.

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2963977
11/22/19 08:12 PM
11/22/19 08:12 PM
Centreville AL.
sbo1971 Offline
10 point
sbo1971  Offline
10 point
Centreville AL.
There is already a push toward the acceptance of pedophilia.

Elite Omnia, Easton FMJ, Axcel Landslyde 5 pin slider.
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2964077
11/22/19 09:53 PM
11/22/19 09:53 PM
Hoover,Al. StateChamps
B
Big Bore Offline
10 point
Big Bore  Offline
10 point
B
Hoover,Al. StateChamps
Gods plan will all come together. Just a little FYI...there is no mention of America in Revelations. Our society will fall just as all the great empires before us. I love America and it hurts me to see what is happening here. The liberal mindset is enemy #1 to America. But once again, Gods plan is perfect and I always have to tell myself that. The cross has the final word.

Hunting brings out the worst in people.
Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2964106
11/22/19 10:26 PM
11/22/19 10:26 PM
Calhoun County
jrs89 Offline
10 point
jrs89  Offline
10 point
Calhoun County
Queers have been being queers for along time. At some point people stopped beating people’s asses for doing bad stuff in public. Not just talking about homo stuff.... and here we are.

Re: What's next on the horizon for society? [Re: MarksOutdoors] #2964131
11/22/19 11:04 PM
11/22/19 11:04 PM
lat 34.09 long -86.13
metalmuncher Offline
Old Mossy Horns
metalmuncher  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
lat 34.09 long -86.13
I'm sure most if not all of you have heard this little tidbit of foresight from Paul Harvey back in 1965, but in relevance to this thread, here it is again. The writing is on the wall, all we have to do is look at the page.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.