Originally Posted by BamaWes14
I’ve had 3 of them going on the 3rd season now. Awesome cameras a few of my friends have them now after watching me for the past couple seasons. Only thing I would recommend is getting an external battery source. I bought mine and it’s two 6v12ah batteries that are in a water tight box and just strap below the camera on the tree. Usually last me a few months before having to recharge them. Also if you have problem with trespassers get your a cable lock and run through back off spartan. If you go through att service I pay 19$ for 3 months and I think that’s around 5k pics at normal quality. The HD pics you can request from camera are unreal!

One thing I would differ with on here. I used to buy keyed-alike Python cables for my cameras. The cables were not much help. Two of the cameras were stolen by cutting the cables. (Cables were left at the trees.) A third was on a small pine. They stripped all the branches off the tree, bent it over and slid the cable, security box, and camera over the top of the tree. Any cameras I've put out in the last year have been elevated and lagged to the tree, with the lag bolt being inside the security box. I'm sure they'll figure out how to steal these as well.