I really like roasted soybeans. We feed them mixed with record rack 50/50 seems to work well for us but we only feed about 5 tons a year during late winter until August. We switch to circle T range pellets in the fall to get pics over cause its cheaper and never mess with corn unless we have to due to wet conditions or something. We rely heavily on planting and land management so its just a small part of what we do when they really need it. I do believe you would get a lot more by planting all your fields less then 5 acres with a perennial white clover or something and having a big bean field or 2 if its possible along with supplemental feeding. Of all the things that we do on our place I think that supplemental feeding is probably in last place when you think about 1 acre of beans produces up to 6 tons and clover produces up to 2 and multiple that time 100 and all the prescribe burning we do. When none of my crap is an option I think if your gonna feed them you might as well feed them the highest protein level you can and the roasted soybeans are like 38 percent and they love them. The are a more expensive and harder to get but I truly believe they are worth the trouble.