Technology has changed the game with the ability we have to control the dogs now and if nothing else I’m glad to see that this is being taken into consideration and not just looked at through the lens of the past……..We all have the ability to make a good judgement call in the end about how we react to a situation…….on both sides

Back to the idea of being a “real hunter”…….I’ve got three dogs now for tracking…..I take them out usually once in the mornings and once in the evening and we go for a walk as a “pack”…..with me as the alpha dog……. When I go to someone’s property this fall to find a deer for them…..we’ll deploy as a “pack” with me as the Alpha and the other three on GPS collars as my subordinates who have been trained to stay together and hunt as a “pack”………Now, just as far as some primitive inner hunter type feeling goes…….To insert yourself into a “wolf pack” and go hunting for meat is about as real as it gets. ……I guess it depends on your perception of things too…..The next guy might just be turning a “dog” loose.

But hey like you said…..its just opinions and everyone has the right to just to say phuck a dog too I guess. smile

Last edited by CNC; 04/30/21 09:57 AM.

We dont rent pigs