Originally Posted By: Albin
Originally Posted By: bamaeyedoc
Well let's see, what would you do in this scenario if it happend to you?

About 6 months ago, one of my employee's son comes strolling in to my office with a Glock strapped to his hip in plain sight. He was coming by to get something from his mother. I had a waiting room of patients at the time. He's a nice enough guy but he isn't the most presentable looking fellow. Kinda disheveled and a little sloppy looking. The staff and patients were totally freaked out as was my staff who saw him. I was livid.

My office manager immediately asked him to either leave the premises or put the gun in the car and come back in. He got upset and so did his mother. He claimed he was on his way to the firing range. I mean who thinks it's ok to walk into a doctors office with a cannon strapped to your thigh?

I don't give a damn if you have a permit or not. NEVER come into my office or on my property with a gun unless you are a uniformed policeman or a detective with a badge showing.

Dr. B

http://www.primaryicare.com/doctors.html

Is this you and your office? If so, please be aware that I will do everything in my power to ensure gun owners all over the US know you hate law abiding gun owners and to never darken your door again.

Please tell us if this is your office or not. eye doc

He never said he hated anyone.Just said don't come on his property with a gun.I respect everyones decision when it comes to their property.If he was my doc and it was posted no firearms allowed I would respect his decision and leave my gun in the car.That don't make him a bad person.I myself carry everywhere I go in my vehicles.When I go into a wal-mart or something I'm usually carrying concealed.If they post a sign saying no firearms allowed I'll leave it in the car like I have done probably thousands of times.I don't see why everyones trying to tear the man down for his decisions on his property.I understand people go crazy in businesses and come in blasting away and that's why I do carry when I feel its necessary.But when I'm at the eye doc I don't feel its necessary although in sure someone will chime in with a link where a former employee came into a docs office and killed people for getting fired.I'm not saying it hasn't happened I'm just not that paranoid about getting shot up everytime I go into a business.