Cull buck= I saw the deer and wanted to shoot something today, in most cases anyway. Family friendly club= I want to pay for 1 membership and bring my kids, wife, in-laws, and my mother’s hairdressers boyfriend so we can shoot the place up. I mostly bow hunt except one opening day of gun season or during the rut or when the weather is bad or when I’m just to damn lazy to do it. I need the meat except I’ve already shot 5 deer with 2 of them being button bucks because I’m too stupid to know what I’m shooting at and when I clean them most of the meat is wasted because I’m to stupid to know how to clean and cut one up properly. Wind direction, hell it don’t matter a deer can come from any direction. I don’t hunt in the mornings because our deer don’t move in the mornings = I’m to lazy to get my ass out of bed. Last but not least will be the old faithful story of we are not seeing any deer we used to kill 20 a year when the state opened up the doe season and the biologists told us too but last year I only saw 3 and my neighbor saw 2 and we killed them.