Lockjaw I am not really trying to be a dick but for the life of me I cannot understand your reasoning on killing your small bucks. I must not be the only person on here who does not understand your logic either from the other replies you’ve received on here. And to answer your question about my background, yes I have been involved in managing hunt property. For 8 years I helped manage a nice group of properties totaling around 1800 acres with a small group of friends. Then for 10 years I leased 800 by myself and managed it by myself and that property had more bucks than does but I didn’t allow my customers and guest to run around killing them. Come to think of it in 10 years I only remember 2 11/2 year old bucks being killed which were both first deer for kids one being my daughter and we killed 5-7 mature bucks every year after the first year. Now I own my own places and lease a place with my friend. So yes I feel I know a thing or three about deer and land and farming. I don’t think I know it all and continue to try and listen and learn. And congratulations on your 15k tractor and implements that sure helps when planting time comes around.