Originally Posted by hoggin
We’re still so far behind at the shop it’s ridiculous and have had substantial increases in service calls and towing.
The trucking has been a yo-yo ride as I’ve posted before. One day customers want it hauled for free, next day they want you to pay them to haul it.

I’ve cut that side of the business by 50% and I’ll cut the other 50 before I go backwards. I’m lucky enough that I’m in a position that I could have an auction and walk away smiling, don’t want to yet but I could. I think it’ll settle in somewhere eventually with the consumer feeling the squeeze way beyond what they are now. Then all the credit cards max out, then what!

I mean, you can't keep up with the increases and not pass it along to the customer, that's the way it works. Joe and his merry gang of idiots are so stupid they believe the businesses will just eat it. They've never done transactions in the real world and have no understanding of the difference between $3 per lb ground beef and $7 per lb, $2 milk vs. $5 milk, $3 gas vs $5 gas, $10 per hour vs $19 per hour labor(that is actually willing to show up to work). Hell, I'm just ready to see it all hit the fan at this point.