I’m going to be harsh on this because I lived that life. If you think travel ball is going to get your kid more exposure you are wrong. There’s two types of players schools look for. There are those with potential and those that produce. Unless your kid is 6’3” to 6”4”, the big schools don’t see the potential. If your kid isn’t throwing 93 to 94 mph and launching 450 ft bombs he’s not performance. Some of the best ball players I ever played with were neither of those and didn’t get the first look from the big schools. The mediocre kids that were big built got the offers even though they weren’t that good. Your kid is just playing to play. That all changes in college when it becomes a full time job with little playing time. The “fun” is sucked out of it. If your kid can play, people will come to watch him play for his high school. I see so many parents devote hours and money like it’s all or nothing only for their kid to drop it all because it’s not what they thought it would be. It’s your time and money, so do as you please, but your kid only has so many throws and so much physical activity he or she can take before they wear down. If you want to waste that where it doesn’t matter be my guest.