Originally Posted by Hunting-231
Folks - Possibly like many of you, I have REALLY been suffering with sinus problems due to the the pollen, weather changes (rain, dry, hot, cold,...etc), and having my nose broken twice. Last night I ended up sleeping in the recliner with my head upright, just to keep my nose from clogging up so bad that I couldn't breathe. Today my wife bought me one of the Navage bundles from Wal-Mart and I gotta say - that I can't remember when my sinuses were this clear (both nostrils). Not to be overly nasty about what that thing cleaned out, but it seemed to do a heck of job.

It takes a bit to get used to it using (for me - the salty water wanted to run down my throat, until I intentionally started breathing through my mouth with tongue on roof of mouth). I've only used it once (about an hour ago), but the difference was noticeable right off the bat.

I have been using it for over three years. I am on my third machine. It saves me during allergy season. The key is using it before hou get clogged up!