^^^

That sucs spec

Some of u guys sound like spots worse than mine

I learned this a long time ago on what i am about to say - you got to hav turkeys to kill them

Many - but not all of the last 20 years my spots hav sucked and really accelerated in sucking the past 4 years. I hav killed 3 this year and had good hunt w a buddy on his place once and he ended up killing. Other than those hunts - i worked a bird once (gobble 6 time - answer me twice - had hen - and that one of my top hunts 😆).. those are not good odds when work one 25% of time. I just counted the days i hav hunted this year - 20 - So i hav worked a bird 25% of the time. Not very good - but it was worse the prior 2 years. I hav been highly successful when given opportunity this year (very lucky) but the opportunities are few and far between. Aint worked one since the 11th - hope i aint on another stretch where i hunt 20-21 hunts straight and not hear a bird like each of the last 2 years n bama (thats 40 plus hunts w 0 gobble). Dont care what anybody says - thats brutal 🤣🤣

Blessed to b able to still go.

No gobbling r not working one get frustrating

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever