Originally Posted by deadeye48
Originally Posted by jmj120
Originally Posted by dawgdr
After reading many comments on here I’m convinced there were 80 million idiots that voted for Biden.

Because people think Trump is an idiot doesn’t mean they voted for Biden. I voted for Trump but he’s a dam fool. He could have avoided all of this. He’s his own worst enemy

Exactly how could he have avoided all this when they were after him from the day he walked down the steps at his hotel
Trump is hated by Dems and Repubs alike because he started tearing their playhouse down
Ruined or slowed investments in China
Hurt the Military Industrial Complex output of weaponry thus hurting investments
His mouth is what got him elected and I can appreciate that because he’s a fighter and fights for us
This indictment has nothing to do with any classified docs
If they actually found anything harmful to national security then they planted it
Let’s say this again
Trump didn’t pack this boxes of files
The GAO went through all documents before Trump left office and took anything of vital importance
Many may not remember but Obama was known to have secret eyes only docs and was told to hand them over and he told them to pound sand
Biden has had over 1800 top secret docs found at different places and these were in his possession well before he was president
this. It’s all really simple to what’s going on and has been since he walked down the steps to announce he was running. He is the only legitimate threat to the system they are all getting rich on and fleecing is the average joe in the process. Amazes me people can not critically think about this and see what’s going on. Think for yourself folks.