Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by 3% outdoorsman
Originally Posted by Frankie
lol ,,,, trump won tonight .

For sure

That's the damn truth.

Bunch of bought and paid for talking heads. Some had good moments but they were all well rehearsed comments.

Ramaswarmy sounds good at times so I looked him up on the innerwebs.

He's a vegetarian and animal rights activist who believes it's wrong to kill animals for culinary pleasure... rolleyes

Vivek also took a $100,000 scholarship that he used to get his law degree from Yale, from guess who…..the Soros family. When questioned he said he needed the money for school, but FOX checked and his tax return the year he started at Yale showed $2.2 mil in income so he wasn’t some starving student in need of aid. He registered as a Republican for the first time in 2021. He talks a good talk but if you remember, Obama sounded like a conservative Democrat when he first showed up on the political stage. The above, along with all the unknown of Vivek, along with his slickness and quick talking, has me questioning who and what he really is.. He’s not getting my vote.

I'm right there with you. He seems conservative enough, until you start digging. He's a big Hail No for me.

March 5 is still a ways out and I probably won't be fully decided until at least mid February.