Originally Posted by Fattyfireplug
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Vivek was just on Ingram. He spoke about the ties to Soros conspiracy. It is a really crazy stretch saying he has ties to Soros.

I read something about that earlier. Soros donated to Sammy's brothers scholarship foundation, swammy got the scholarship. Alot of times these ties are indirect as to have some plausible deniability. IDK know really.

He paid someone to scrub the internet of his ties with Soros. His close buddy ties to the Soros family.

He's a no go for me for that reason alone. If he'd come out and said, Ya, I was close to them until I learned who they really are, well, I could accept that to some degree.

I would be careful taking “The New Republic” articles as truth if that’s where you got that info. He talked some of Wikipedia’s editors to take the part off that said he has ties to Soros due to the scholarship. Because it’s stupid to take that situation and say he has ties to Soros because of it. “The New Republic” says in the article that Mediete reported that Vivek “SEEMS to have used some of his millions to pay to have it removed”. They have no proof whatsoever ever of it. Just proof that he asked them to remove it. The whole Wikipedia deal is about as factual as you would expect the internet to be. Dig a little deeper before you write someone off because an internet author who frequents CNN blogs said something about a republican.

Or if you did research it and have some fact to share, share the link so we can see what you got.