Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
I was working in panama city one time. After work we'd ride back to the shop in the company truck for a good hour and a half. Then I'd get my car and drive home another 45 mins. Anyways, halfway between PC and Dothan the driver (perfectly sober) says " Did you see that albino deer on the side of the road?" I had seen what he was talking about. I said "hell yeah it had horns too" He was so excited about seeing the albino spike. Went on and on. Then he decided he was gonna turn around to look at it again. Wanting to get home I told him it was a goat. He was confused and didn't really believe me. I assured him I saw it good and it was in fact a goat and asked him if he saw the fence. He did. As broken hearted as he was, he kept driving. The next morning on the way to PC, when we got close. I told him to watch out out for the deer crossing up ahead. He rolled his eyes. But honestly, deep down, he held out hope, until he seen the goat pen with the rest of the goats that morning.

This is what happens 99.99% of the time these sightings occur. Then people get mad because they assume your calling them a liar, when they truly believe they saw, what they THOUGHT they saw!!!