Originally Posted by cartervj
Originally Posted by Backwoods cowboy
Originally Posted by cartervj
Originally Posted by Backwoods cowboy
What was the ccr song about this thread, went something like; doo, doo, doo, looking out my backdoor?

So in other words you got nothing

Correct, I got nothing. I would attempt to get out of the subdivision a little more, but now I'm scared to even go outside!!

I know, right. Lol. Covid was brought on to get Trump and bring in Biden. The clot shots kills all that took it

Yet now get this. A mtn lion can never ever have touched the soil of Alabama since the 50s. Doesn’t matter one was killed in GA near the Alabama line. There’s numerous confirmed mtn lion sightings in TN not far from the Alabama state line and another confirmed sighting in Arkansas

Those sightings cannot be feasible or even possible yet the NWO is out to get us conservatives. Gotcha. 😝

There's a huge difference in one moutian lion being in the state of Alabama since 1950 and some of the bs being spewed on here. We're talking about the same five or so people seeing them multiple times and multiple things. There's one guy on here who has seen a moutian lion a wolf , a black pather, and a ufo! What are the chances of that. This is why most people don't believe these things. There's bigfoots, aliens and jaguardians, and I can't see a five year old buck. But hey it's probably I just don't spend enough time in the deep Alabama wilderness.