Originally Posted by Skinny
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Wife and I were at Huntsville Hospital yesterday. We were taking to a Doctor and the subject of them being very busy came up. He said they're talking about adding 4 more floors on top of what's there now. I think he said 140 patient rooms. That adds more employees , more patients , more visitors. Where they gonna park? That place is a huge cluster now , wait till they start the construction!

Good chance they add an off site parking lot/parking deck and run some shuttles.
That’s my assumption I could be completely wrong

Or go ^^^^^^ with the one they have .

Depending on how their parking decks are designed, a lot of them are built so that its relatively easy to add extra decks as needed. That big one at UAB that is one of the tallest buildings around the UAB complex comes to mind.

One problem Huntsville has in terms of growth is that they are limited on how high they can go. There’s an old ordinance that keeps them from being able to go “up”. Something about something to do with blocking the skyline from Monte Sano Mtn.

You can’t go taller in downtown, and well, theres not much ground space around it. Something’s gotta give.

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.