Originally Posted by BradB
Well I am about as right wing as a guy could be and I am considering not only a solar system for the house but also maybe an electric vehicle too.Not to save the planet but to give me an alternate energy source if everything ever truly went south. A serious shortage of gasoline is not that far out of the realm of possibility so it would be nice to have an alternative form of transport.

I don't think anyone has a problem with being self reliant with solar panels and such.
It's having electric vehicles forced on us and shoved down our throats.its all the thought of power grid not being able to handle it like black outs out west.not to mention the areas with rolling black outs and wanting to own and control you with electricity
My son has had to deal with it on base at twenty nine palms with 120+ temps and told you'll be without power for x amount of days.i can get more info from him but this is a fact.his freezer was full of meat
Y'all happy go lucky people might want to read this
I'm glad some people several showed up with some understanding or concerns.like minded individuals
Dang makes me feel like there is a few of us who get it and will get crap done when SHTF
Probably difference in folks paying attention to real world hard working and not so lost in there dollar to care