🤣🤣
I deserve all that pwyse - all of it. Here i am built for speed - i type fast - i am way bettr at spelling and use of words but use simpler forms like n for in - no for know etc. i do it for time saving. Well respected where i liv - but that does not carry over to an internet site where nobody knows u. But it supposed to b a manly hunting site so it didnt bother me. We do talk way more about things i thought we would never talk about like fashion. Only fashion i ever talk about w dudes is usually hunting related

I actually did well at college and got a degree at major university - blessed to marry way above my head and hav a good job that i make more $ than i ever thought i would. Humility is beautiful but when u realize u may b viewed as a village idiot - just throwin all that out there and i did really well n biz writing classes 😀🤣 but i took my time - here i go for speed

But the context and manner in what and how i say things - nowhere close to what 3% says - sounds like he ready to fight all time

I got to go to sports thread and hav bammers kick hard n nuts to talk like that 🤣🤣

I need to stay off that thread - i lov talking sec football - mainly au and bama - but when it gets in 3rd grade level i try to pound it back to much. Will never understand the childish side of it or slamming the other side - as fat albert said - they showing NC - no class

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever