Like the title says I want to kill some pigs. I have several families that can use the meat and if I can help them out and help out the club/landowner I'd love to do it.
If I can find a place where I can deer, turkey and pig hunt I'd love that but I I've a place to hunt deer and turkeys so it's not a big issue if I can't.
I've been a long time member here and have met numerous members. I have no issue paying to hunt. I will pay a full membership for a club spot if I can find the right place. I have no problem participating in work days or even doing more work than my share.
I'm willing to even set up traps. Will be shooting suppressed and will only use a 4 wheeler on established trails.
Would like to find a place with a camp house that can be used to stay in for over night stays if the land is more than 2 hours from Hartselle. If a club is found I have a camper that I would like to set up.

If you know of a place let me know.

256-466-1122

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Some men are born brothers, Others earn it... JD