Originally Posted by Groundhawg
Originally Posted by James
Love it! Just shame it's an establishment that the CEO suggested that white folks shine black folks shoes! Piss on Chik FIL A.....My how folks forget 😏

Got it wrong, again. Now not what I would have done or said but do need to know the entire story and see the video not just what a new outlet reported.

The story and video was taken at Passion City Church in Atlanta, Georgia, and shows Cathy, Lecrae, and Pastor Louie Giglio talking about racism. Cathy tells a story about a revival that was held in a small town in Texas with a history of racism. A young man in attendance, according to Cathy, was so moved by the anti-racism message of the sermon that he went over to an older Black man and started to shine his shoes.

Cathy then says:

I invite folks just to put some words to action here and if we need to find somebody that needs to have their shoes shined, we need to just go right on over and shine their shoes. Whether they got tennis shoes on or not — maybe they got sandals on — it really doesn't matter. But, there's a time in which we need to have some personal action here. Maybe we need to give them a hug, too.

I bought about 1,500 of these [brushes] and I gave them to all our Chick-Fil-A operators and staff a number of years ago. So, any expressions of a contrite heart, of a sense of humility, a sense of shame, a sense of embarrassment begat with an apologetic heart — I think that's what our world needs to hear today.

I did see the video (all of them) years ago (not just some news outlet) when all the BLM bullchit was going on, he knew exactly what he was doing. Like i said piss on em, they ain't the company they used to be, AND their chicken still sucks 🤷🏾‍♂️

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!