</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking For / WTB Remington 700...
by Cuz-Pat. 09/18/24 09:15 PM
Husky X-Act Contour floor liners 09-14 F150
by AHolcomb. 09/18/24 05:44 PM
35-12.50-18 Trail Grapplers
by AHolcomb. 09/18/24 05:37 PM
BCA 9mm upper
by k bush. 09/18/24 05:08 PM
Tikka t3
by 1faststang. 09/18/24 04:29 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Stray dogs
by RocN151. 09/18/24 10:42 PM
The Georgia Opener........
by Mbrock. 09/18/24 08:32 PM
Corn Prices
by Buckwheat. 09/18/24 06:43 PM
2024-2025 SOA Hunts
by Antelope08. 09/18/24 04:52 PM
Manure pellets?
by jdhunter2011. 09/18/24 10:47 AM
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Fayette County Club
by Smoke_Diver. 09/18/24 08:41 PM
Looking for a fella on here
by BBD23. 09/11/24 02:03 PM
Lease bought by The Conservation Fund
by goin_out_west. 09/09/24 08:01 PM
Russell county club
by BryanfromAU. 09/08/24 11:06 AM
Greene County Club (Union) - Full Rights - Private
by DuckDown11. 08/29/24 02:36 PM
Who's Online Now
14 registered members (SnipeHunter, jake5050, 3Gs, BC, Gobl4me, wareagle22, Jweeks, AU coonhunter, Rockstar007, T72, 7mmSTW, doublefistful, HawkPilot, Cactus_buck), 357 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: Dragfan66] #4141273
06/02/24 08:31 AM
06/02/24 08:31 AM
kyles
K
kyles Offline
8 point
kyles  Offline
8 point
K
kyles
Even Nancy Pelosi said she prayed for Trump everyday. That came about when a reporter asked her why she hated him so much. Do you think that is what made him the best president in history?

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: Pwyse] #4141283
06/02/24 09:09 AM
06/02/24 09:09 AM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Pwyse, i ask one more time, please show me one place where the bible says any human is "worthy of Christ giving his life". Those were your exact words and you go on to say the bible backs it up. Please show me where the bible backs up that statement. By definition, "grace" means we did not get what we deserved but rather Christ gave us what was his. I know you want so much to believe in inclusion, because thats what the world is teaching. But the bible plainly says it is not of works, which means no human can earn it. It says we were all born into sin, then sin brings death. It says no man is good, no not one. It says we all fall short. Also let the word of God be the truth and every man a liar. So theres several quotes out of the bible proving no man is worthy of Christs death. Will you please show me one place in the bible that states otherwise? To be honest, i didnt even read all that you said because i havent got past that first false statement.

I'm sorry Jwalker I didn't see this post yesterday so I didn't respond to it.

As I said in my other post, I know what we deserve. We deserve death and hell. The Bible says that plainly. But what we deserve, and what we are worth to God, are two different things. John 3:16 plainly says that He loved us so much he DIED for us. Love is worth. If we love something it has worth and value to us. To God, we are worth the sacrifice. We are worth more than the death we deserve. That is the gospel. We are sinners... we deserve hell... God said no, I'll take your place because you are worth more than that to me... and we tell others about how much they mean to God.

So the whole point I was making was this... it would be more effective to point out to a homosexual that God loves them so much that He thought they were worthy of His sacrifice. Even though they deserve to die.

I did NOT mean that we deserved God's sacrifice. And all the verses in the Bible that you pointed out argue for what we deserve. They do NOT argue what our worth to God is. The simple fact that He loves us shows us what we are worth to Him. You actually proved what I was saying in your post above. Without HIS love, we go to hell. We can't save ourselves.

I think maybe I didn't word my original statement very well. I assumed people would not confuse our worth to God with what we deserve.

As far as me believing in inclusion, the only inclusion I believe in is called out in John 3:16. The "world" in that verse included all sinners. Me you murderers homos all of us. We are all included in that statement. The only difference between me and someone going to hell is Christ. Now of course, sinners who don't accept Christ are still going to hell, so I'm not saying we are all going to heaven. Making Christ Lord of your life separates that.

I hope that clears up what I was saying. Sorry if I confused you, that wasn't my intentions. My intention was to share with you on how to be a better witness to sinners if you get the chance to share the Gospel with a homo.

I dont think were far from believing the same thing. But i do believe it is all about Gods glory. Even Jesus said what he was doing was to glorify the father. I do not believe the plan was made for us, i believe we were made for the plan. The plan existed well before the first human, "before the foundations of the earth". It was all to glorify God. We are just a small part of the plan. Everything in existence was created to glorify God. The focus is not on humans, its on God.

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: jwalker77] #4141310
06/02/24 10:38 AM
06/02/24 10:38 AM
Mobile, AL
P
Pwyse Offline
12 point
Pwyse  Offline
12 point
P
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Pwyse, i ask one more time, please show me one place where the bible says any human is "worthy of Christ giving his life". Those were your exact words and you go on to say the bible backs it up. Please show me where the bible backs up that statement. By definition, "grace" means we did not get what we deserved but rather Christ gave us what was his. I know you want so much to believe in inclusion, because thats what the world is teaching. But the bible plainly says it is not of works, which means no human can earn it. It says we were all born into sin, then sin brings death. It says no man is good, no not one. It says we all fall short. Also let the word of God be the truth and every man a liar. So theres several quotes out of the bible proving no man is worthy of Christs death. Will you please show me one place in the bible that states otherwise? To be honest, i didnt even read all that you said because i havent got past that first false statement.

I'm sorry Jwalker I didn't see this post yesterday so I didn't respond to it.

As I said in my other post, I know what we deserve. We deserve death and hell. The Bible says that plainly. But what we deserve, and what we are worth to God, are two different things. John 3:16 plainly says that He loved us so much he DIED for us. Love is worth. If we love something it has worth and value to us. To God, we are worth the sacrifice. We are worth more than the death we deserve. That is the gospel. We are sinners... we deserve hell... God said no, I'll take your place because you are worth more than that to me... and we tell others about how much they mean to God.

So the whole point I was making was this... it would be more effective to point out to a homosexual that God loves them so much that He thought they were worthy of His sacrifice. Even though they deserve to die.

I did NOT mean that we deserved God's sacrifice. And all the verses in the Bible that you pointed out argue for what we deserve. They do NOT argue what our worth to God is. The simple fact that He loves us shows us what we are worth to Him. You actually proved what I was saying in your post above. Without HIS love, we go to hell. We can't save ourselves.

I think maybe I didn't word my original statement very well. I assumed people would not confuse our worth to God with what we deserve.

As far as me believing in inclusion, the only inclusion I believe in is called out in John 3:16. The "world" in that verse included all sinners. Me you murderers homos all of us. We are all included in that statement. The only difference between me and someone going to hell is Christ. Now of course, sinners who don't accept Christ are still going to hell, so I'm not saying we are all going to heaven. Making Christ Lord of your life separates that.

I hope that clears up what I was saying. Sorry if I confused you, that wasn't my intentions. My intention was to share with you on how to be a better witness to sinners if you get the chance to share the Gospel with a homo.

I dont think were far from believing the same thing. But i do believe it is all about Gods glory. Even Jesus said what he was doing was to glorify the father. I do not believe the plan was made for us, i believe we were made for the plan. The plan existed well before the first human, "before the foundations of the earth". It was all to glorify God. We are just a small part of the plan. Everything in existence was created to glorify God. The focus is not on humans, its on God.

I agree Joseph. We are not far at all from believing the same thing. If we sat down and had a meal and discussed things we believe we would probably be spot on lol. My communication skills get in the way a lot lol.

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: kyles] #4141341
06/02/24 11:51 AM
06/02/24 11:51 AM
Mobile, AL
P
Pwyse Offline
12 point
Pwyse  Offline
12 point
P
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted by kyles
Even Nancy Pelosi said she prayed for Trump everyday. That came about when a reporter asked her why she hated him so much. Do you think that is what made him the best president in history?

Do you think she was sincere?

I don't think Trump was guided by God, he was a great president because of his business experience and his ability to rally folks. But that's just my opinion.

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: kyles] #4141344
06/02/24 11:58 AM
06/02/24 11:58 AM
Satsuma
kodiak06 Offline
Booner
kodiak06  Offline
Booner
Satsuma
Originally Posted by kyles

Prayed he would go to prison 😆

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: Dragfan66] #4141349
06/02/24 12:19 PM
06/02/24 12:19 PM
kyles
K
kyles Offline
8 point
kyles  Offline
8 point
K
kyles
Well I was being my usual satire self. Of course by looking at her she has the ability to raise the dead every morning

Re: I refuse to fly the American Flag upside down. [Re: Dragfan66] #4142247
06/04/24 01:51 AM
06/04/24 01:51 AM
Clayton, AL
B
BC_Reb Offline
10 point
BC_Reb  Offline
10 point
B
Clayton, AL
Chesty Puller’s grandad was a Confederate veteran. Y’all reckon there’re more churches in the North than the South?

Last edited by BC_Reb; 06/04/24 01:54 AM.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.