I recently accepted a new job, sometime in December or January(I think) I’m going to be taking delivery of a company car

This is a pre-sale ad for my trusty 2013 Toyota Avalon.

Bought it July 2017 with 25,000 miles, currently it has 320,000 miles and that will go up slightly over coming weeks/months until sale.
It has seen a synthetic oil change every 10,000 miles, every receipt is in the glove box.
This car has truly seen almost exclusively highway miles in my sales job.
It has seen a few minor accidents but nothing major or that’s going to in anyway impact the next owner.
The car does have a cracked windshield, a few tiny door dings and paint peeling in a couple small areas.
It has a dove leather grey interior, heated front seats and Weathertech floor mats in the front.
AC blows ice cold, heat is hot, all electronics work as they should.
This car has the 2GRFE engine which is a beloved 3.5L V6.

At 220,000/December 2021 the transmission blew up and it was replaced with a junkyard trans which is going great.

Recently put on another 4 Goodyear Assurance Outlasts, so it’s got great tires.
The car is located in Auburn but delivery/meeting might be possible depending on location

This would make some teenager or someone looking for a daily A to B commuter a great vehicle; if you’re wanting a mint condition car go buy new.
I regularly drive this car 1,000 miles a week and it takes it like an absolute champ.
In terms of price, I know that I have to list a price so I’m going to list $5,000 but it will likely be a fair bit below that.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by AU7MM08; 2 hours ago.