I hear you team duck down. Man I had an awesome hunt saturday. Got in the game with 3 differnt birds from daylight to 2:30. Got cutoff by hens on 2 within 100yds. Had the other pulled a slick move and I thought he had walked away from me with a hen and gotten quiet. I got too agressive and was going to try and crawl a little closer. I didnt make 10ft and looked up and saw a red head about 70yds away. As soon as I saw him he saw me. I felt like a freakin idiot when he walked off. Been 5yrs since I bumped a bird coming in. Non-the-less it was a great day to be in the woods. Other than screwing up I drove home with a smile on my face. My wife is going out of town this weekend pretty much killing my chances of going back for atleast 2 weeks. We need to get some more points on the board.

If your decoy doesnt have holes in it, your not letting him get close enough... J.H.

"Life lessons are almost never found where you think they should be, sometimes they're in the middle of a small, muddy creek in the woods with steep banks"... DeadorAlive