Quote:
[/quote]I'm obviously in the minority on this board with my opinion, but I think gay people are simply born that way. Just as straight people are born straight, gay people are born gay. [quote]

I also agree with you on this. I could tell the gay guys from the straight guys by the 10th grade, but there were a few that got by me that were head scratchers. I'm got going to feel sorry for the ridicule he my get though. You can keep it on the DL and still take care of business. No need for distractions. I'm not upset he came outta the closet because that has to be a tough thing to do, I'm upset at the media for sensationalizing it and making it sound like half the population is gay or ok with it, and that's just not the case. If you disagree you are some kind of homophobic caveman. It's an oddity and always will be in my mind. Is beastiality or phedophelia going to be ok in a decade because these people were born that way? It just opens up Pandora's box.

"I didn’t mean to kill nobody, I just meant to shoot him once in the head and two times in the chest. Him dying was between he and the Lord."
Legendary bluesman R.L. Burnside