2007 Nautic Star 1910 Bay Star
Suzuki DF140 ~320 hours
Minnkota Riptide Terrova 24/60 w/ SpotLock
Onboard charger
Garmin 94sv
Bimini top

I’ve had it for about 5 years and I’ve put a little over 100 hours on it. Oil and filter has been changed every Spring and I baselined it when I brought it home.
Below is what I replaced at about 200 hours:

Water Pump and housing
Oil cooler
High pressure fuel pump
Low pressure fuel pump and filter
VST float, needle and seat
All seals in lower unit
Manifold gasket
Thermostat
Water separator
All zincs
Trailer hubs and trailer hardware
Tires on the trailer

It has been problem-free for us ever since and we’ve been out 30 miles or so with no qualms. It’s flushed with salt away after every trip to the coast which is once a year and I crank it and let it run once a month during winter. Everything on the boat works. Bilge pump, live wells, aerator, radio, etc. With its age though it’s not impeccable. I had 2 bolts snap on me when replacing the water pump and the prop shaft seals. The one for the water pump was drilled and retapped and you’d never know it looking at it. The lower bolt for the bearing carrier of the prop housing also snapped, but I was able to replace the the prop shaft seals without removing so I’ve let it be. Neither of these cause an issue but just want to be upfront. The only cosmetic issue is some spiderweb in the gel coat in one spot on one of the gunwales. It was there when I bought it and never worried about it. It has some oxidation and I planned to take it in a couple weeks to get it polished, but wanted to see if anyone was interested with a better deal and wasn’t worried about showing it off.
Looking to get $14,500 as it sits and if no interest here I’ll polish and put it on FB. It’s a solid boat, we’ve just outgrown it.

Feel free to call/text for pics (205)-644-1613 and boat is located in Birmingham near Briarwood High School

Last edited by cdaddy14; 07/26/24 11:21 PM.